Abhira OS

The scene Start from the hospital scene where abhimanyu had just opened a new ward for the music therapy specially for Akshara and what irked the senior Birla was that he did not consulted about it. Or as they said but the world knows that this is not the reason and everyone's reason was different.

Mahima had problem because she was now insecure. Insecure from akshara. Insecure from a girl who is not even a doctor. Harshvardhan had problem because that non ambitious girl who never wanted to grow has a special wing for herself and Anand is what he is and he have the problem he said he has.
But abhimanyu is unbothered. Unbothered with what they think what his family thinks. All he want to do is to see akshara happy. But the problem arises is she happy. Is akshara happy. Because the look on her face says that she is tensed. And abhi can set the world on fire if it is about akshara. He wanted to ask her that why... Why is she not happy. Why is she looking this stressful from there pre wedding shoot what is the reason. Wasn't she the most excited person for there pre wedding photoshoot. And she was. Akshara was happy but then what happened to his all excited Methidana that she is like this now. And what to even say about aarohi. The girl who is always jealous from his akshu,why is she this stressed. He thought.

Everyone from the family and hospital staff and patients started requesting akshara to sing. To inaugurate the auspicious day with her super melodious voice. If anyone else had said she could have denied but how can she deny her abhi "the man who has her heart in his sleeved". "And the same man whose mother had been hitten by your lovely sister's car" reminded her sub concious mind.

Akshara went to sing on the stage when her eyes met with abhi. He was looking at her with all those heart eyes 😍.
No abhi I don't deserve you. Nahi karti mai tumhe deserve aur na hi tumhare pyaar ko she thought.
She sang the same song which had binded her heart with that of abhi. His heart is been held by akshara since the day he heared her singing this song.

" O kanha" . The song was on its way to be finished when she looked at her who was looking at her with begging eyes full of tears. No... not this time akshu thought with a determined look. She is going to tell abhimanyu the truth right now what is the point of crying and being this bechari.  After finishing the song

Akshu:- mujhe aap sab se kuch kahna hai. Kya ham kahi aur ja sakte hai jha sirf dono families hi ho She said with tears in her eyes. 
Abhi:-ek minute abhi baki sab ko bahar bhej dete hai. All the other staffs and patients went out.
Akshu taking a deep breath looked at aarohi and then moved toward abhi. She took his hands and said:- abhi I know mai jo abhi tumhe btane ja rahi hu usse sunke tum hurt hoge. Shayad mujhse bahut dur bhi ho jao. Par mai jhut nahi bolne chahti.
Abhi:- akshu pagal ho gayi ho tum mai tumse sapne me bhi alag nahi ho sakta aur kya kah rahi ho tum kaunsa jhut
Akshu:- abhi manjari ma ka accident hmari yani meri aur aaru ki gadi se hua tha.
All looked at her shocked. The goenka's were blowed by her this statement and the Birla's were also shocked. Aaru sat down on the couch behind her with a thump sound. Everyone's concentration was on akshara. Akshu looked at abhi for any response and she saw him looking at her. She couldn't decpher the emotion   behind his this eyes.
Mahima:- what the hell are you saying akshara goenka.
Akshu shuddered at her loud voice and unconsciously her grip on abhi's hand tightened.
Akshu:- hmare Ganesh puja wali ritual ke din abhi ne aaru se jo kuch bhi kha wo usse bardasht nahi hua. Wo bahut anxious ho gayi thi uske baad to maine socha ki mai...mai ek baar hospital me aake usse dekh lungi ki ab wo kaisi hai. Jab mai yha aayi to aaru already apni car ke pass khadi thi. Mai uske piche piche car me Jake baith gayi. Pta nahi kaisi ajib ajib se baate kar rahi thi ki wo abhi ki nafrat deserve karti hai wo sabka lack of trust deserve karti hai bahut der tak usse puchne ke baad mujhe pta chala ki she was overdosed. Usne koi unprescribed medicine li thi jiski wajh se wo uss wakt nashe ki halat me thi. Jab mujhe ye pta chala maine usse drive karne se rokne ki bahut koshish ki. Gadi aaru ke control se bahut bahar ho gayi thi. Abhi ye sari baate chal hi rhi thi ki... Samne se ek baacha cycle chalate hue aa gya. Usse bachane ke chakkar me maine gadi ki steering wheel ko ghuma diya jiske baad hmari gadi uss bhuse ke dher se side hoke piche Wale ped par jakar lad gayi. I had a minor injury. I am sorry galti meri hai mujhe lga ki gadi se kuch to takraya tha par main nikal ke check nahi kar payi. Aaru ki tabiyat ke chakkar me hm wha se jaldi jaldi aa gye. Mujhe sab sach kal hi pta chala hmare photoshoot ke baad
I am sorry... I am really very sorry... Galti meri hai aaru ki tabiyat thik nahi thi I could have been more careful. Manjiri ma ka accident meri wajah se hua.
Saying all this akshu was crying hysterically. That's when she heared abhi shouting:- bas karo akshara goenka...stop it. Himmat kaise hui tumhari...
And akshara looked up only to see abhi's eye red in anger.
Akshu:- abhi I pls...mujhe maaf kar do
Mahima:- maafi...huh saza milegi tum dono bahno Ko. Aarohi ko to get overdose on some unprescribed medicine aur hit and run ki aur tumhe sach ko chupane ki aur isske crime me iska sath dene ki.
And listening to this manish said:- kya kar diya tum dono ladkiyon ne. Agar accident hua tha to nikal ke us ki jaan bachani thi n.
Harshvardhan:- suno to inki badi badi baate are accident Ho gya to ye itni casually kah rahe hai jaise ki inki bachiyo ne flower vase tod diya ho.
Mahima:- saza to milegi inki ladkiyo ko aur wo bhi kadi se kadi. Aarohi ka to licence cancel hoga sabse pahle
Anand:- tumse ye ummid nhi thi aarohi ek doctor to jaan bachata hai aur tumne to jaan hi leli thi manjari ki
Aarohi not being able to hear anymore shouted:- bass...bass karo sab log.
She moved toward akshara who was holding abhimanyu 's hand and pulled her away from him.
Aarohi:- yahi chahti thi n tum. I knew it. Meri life to kardi tumne barbaad. Are kitni koshish ki maine ye matter thanda karne ki. Jab apni gaadi par khun dekha to wha gayi thi n mai check karne ki kya hua hai. Accident spot se leke apne gadi tak sare sabut saf kiye. Everything was set. Are maine to wo gadi bhi bich jangal me chod di taki chori ho jaye... Ek ek witness khatam kiya maine lekin aakhir me tune sab bigad diya.
Akshu:- aaru... You're hurting me chod She said looking shocked as akshu didn't know anything about this witness thing.
Aarohi:- kya aaru ha...jo bhi kiya sab sahi tha... manjari aunty Mari nhi right...
And they heared 2 loud voice one of akshu and the other of abhimanyu. Aarohi clampsed her mouth as she blurted out her main crime. That was to hide and play with the witnesses.
______________________________________

Hope you liked this os.

It is going to be a 3 shot.

Pls vote and do comments to give your opinion...