Heart Broken

The love of my life has left me.
Her beautiful smile that captivated me is now gone. The laugh that made me smile. The words that held so much meaning. The lips that spoke with much happiness,. The ears that listened intently. That day, I still can't forgive myself. The day where my love left me.

The life we had was just perfect. The perfect parents who excepted us, the perfect house, the perfect friends. But sometimes, everything perfect can be horrible.

I woke up next to my love. Smiling down at her, I kissed her nose as she giggled. We rolled around on bed, almost falling down.

She laughed when I was on the edge, taking the blankets and pulling them away. I caught her by the waist, and pulled myself in. A kiss here, a kiss there. We were ready for the day.

Finally walking out of the bedroom into the bathroom, and showering. My love follows me in, only to have me brush her bed hair, as she does to me every other day. Running down my fingers on her hair, I begin to brush her hair.

Her hair brushed down, she goes to the kitchen to make breakfast. The smell of eggs and sausages fill the air. I race down the stairs sitting on the chair waiting like a little child for their food.

My stomach growling and my mouth drooling, I cannot wait to eat my love's breakfast.

During our breakfast feast, we talk about work. Her YouTube videos and my YouTube videos. We decided to work together to make our fans happy. Working on a collaboration is hard work.

Today is a Sunday, so we decided to go grocery shopping. We both drove our separate cars as we had a long list of items on the list in different groceries. We leave with a kiss on the lips and set off for food.

~Time Skip~

I decided to go to the jewelry store to buy my love a ring. I wanted to ask her to marry me since forever. I've been waiting for this day. Practicing the lines over, and over I feel like it's ready.

Going to the ring section, I asked them to engrave HARTBIG on the ring. Waiting with anxiety and hope that she will say yes.

~Time Skip~

By the time we both arrive home, it's 4'o clock. Putting the groceries away took about an hour. Tonight was my turn to cook, and I decided something simple. Spaghetti and meat balls. Cooking also took about an hour.

"Baby, I'm going to the convenience store, I need to buy soap. " said my Darling.

" Okay, be careful. " I say back. I felt uneasy when she kissed me a see you. Something terrible came to me. I decided to wait for her. After cooking I waited. And waited. And waited. I was scared because I know for a fact that the convenience store was only a 10 minute drive.

I couldn't take it anymore and called my love, only to be picked by someone else.

"Hello, I am Chief Dan. Are you the lover of Grace Helbig, Hannah Hart? "

" Yes I am. Where is my love?" My feelings were hay wire. Where was my love. Is she ok?

".. I'm am terribly sorry, but she was is in a car accident and the paramedics are taking her to the hospital. "

Grace... Grace..!!!!!

" Before Hannah Hart had lost conscious, she told me to tell you that she loves you and she will never forget you. I'll now tell you the address of which hospital she is going. "

I could barely understand any of his words, thankfully I got through the address and ran straight to my car. Starting it up, I drove.

~Time Skip~