Part 5: i rember!!

Nick opened his computer again, looking at it's screen as he read over the twitch chat. He was already streaming, somehow. He opened Minecraft, where he was playing his hardcore world, where he had been playing for over two years. It was what paid his bills, except he didn't have any bills as he lived with his mother.

Nick stared at the chat as a couple million people chattered on and on, blinking before continuing his minecrafting. Someone stood out, though, with their neon blazing name within the chat, as well as their perk that allowed their messages to stay on screen longer and held their possition. It was... Levi! Aka jasper but silence names change but i dont feel like updating old chapters. Anyways. 

As Levi rather quickly typed his forty-seventh love confession for the night, the rest of the chat called him cringe. Nick laughed before continuing his minecrafting. In another section of twitch, though, TheGamingFungus was streaming, as well. He stared down at his phone where he was communicating towards Nick, glaring as his name was ignored. Grr...grrr!!!! TheGamingFungus' loyal stans went feral over his silence. They waited for the chad to speak again but the chad then went back to his own gaming.

im trendy so you get a timeskip !

Nick was suddenly in his college class, because fuck being consistent. His calculus or whatever bullshit math class teacher was picking random pairs for assignments, what was the assignment? Nick didn't know, he was too busy looking up how much a horse pipi weighs. 

Though, he soon learned that his partner for this assignment... was.... TheGamingFungus. Since fucking when were they in the same class? How had they not noticed each other before? Don't ask me I didn't sign up to be consistent or have a thorough plot. Everyone gasped, and then everyone clapped.