Discontinued Announcement

Firstly, THANK you.

Thank you for all the nicest comments on the book. They really did make my day. 

I'm sorry I have to discontinue this project. I'm burnt out from fiction writing, and I have to do a lot of non-fiction writing these days too. The chapters I managed to write down felt subpar and I'm not confident in them at all.

So, this book will not continue, and will have no more updates for an indefinite period.  I'm not sure for how long, but feel free to add it to your reading list if you want to know when it happens. 

I hope I can come back to this project soon, hopefully after Wattys season.

I'm so so grateful for all the amazing feedback and compliments. It really means a lot to me. Thank you for your support.

I am also planning to edit one of my books, so I would love to critique partner with someone who enjoys my writing style. 

If you want to, feel free to link your book here. I'll PM you brutally honest feedback for the first chapter. If you're happy with the feedback and WANT to critique partner, I'll send you my book! But if you're unhappy with the feedback, just tell me, and you don't have to critique anything in return.

I think a lot of you will have exams soon, so good luck! If summer breaks are ahead, I hope you have a blast. Love you all, and thank you so much for understanding.