ROGER WATERS

A/N: No one requested this but it was just a quick idea I had, so I hope you enjoy!

——————————————————————

The sky had turned overcast with grey clouds beginning to form, signalling an impending rain shower. You sighed, all you wanted was one day where you could relax with Roger, on the one day he had off. But that looked like it was about to be cut short. You turned to look at him beside you, he didn't look happy but then again he was always in one of those moods. You never really knew what to say or do which could make him happy, but you knew that he knew you cared for him; deeply.

"Looks like it's going to rain." You said sadly in a whispered tone, not wanting to break the silence.

"Guess we'd better leave then, hmm?" Roger replied rather harshly.

"It's not my fault Roger, I don't control the weather." You argued back. It had been your idea to step out of the house for a while, and while at first he'd been eager to do so, it seemed as though his attitude had significantly changed since.

"No, I know that! But it was your idea to come out here." He huffed. Sometimes it was like having a toddler to look after, but deep down you truly did love him.

"And it was you who agreed!" You sighed in defeat, "I tried to do something nice; something special. And this is how you react." You shook your head, trying to keep back tears threatening to roll down your face.

"I am grateful, I just think you could have chosen a better day."

"Let's just go, Roger." You began, as you started packing away your things to head back to the car. "It's like I don't even know you anymore, I hardly ever see you because you're always away either on tour or at the studio. You're not the same man I met a few years ago, I want the man I fell in love with back." You poured your heart out, although you felt like it would be a bit of a lost cause. And while your words did tug at his heart strings, he felt like he still had to keep his tough exterior.

"Let me take the bags." He took the bags off you, your words had had an effect on him, but for how long. You walked behind him as you got to the car. He opened your door and let you in before putting the bags in the back. Once he'd got in and closed the door, he sat for a while. By this time, it had began to rain and the sound of drops hitting the roof calmed you a little.

"I don't mean this in a horrible way," He began, his voice cracking ever so slightly but he managed to disguise it. "But, why are you only speaking to me about this now?"

"Because you're pushing me away! You're pushing me away when I need you the most!" Finally, you let the tears fall. "But you don't see it do you, because you're never there." You shook your head as you wiped your tears from you cheeks.

"Wh-what do you mean?" He shook his head, by this time he was confused. What had he missed?

"Why would you care anyway? Do you even want to know?"

"I do want to know, please Y/N, I do love you, let me be there for you now." His eyes had softened and he'd let his guard down, sitting beside you was now the man you had fallen in love with all those years ago. He was yours again.

"I'm pregnant, Roger."

And for the first time in a long time, he was rendered speechless.

————————————————————————

A/N - Sorry not sorry to have left that on a cliffhanger 🙈 Would you like to see a part 2? Let me know if you do and I'll get writing it! I really hope you liked it, and don't forget to comment to let me know what you thought.

Lots of love xx

💖💖