Part-29

Sorry guys 2din bolke itna din hogaya...

Ghar mein ek function tha jo lamba chal gaya... aap log bohut wait kar rahe tha next part ka pata ha mereko but kiya kar sakte ha... par koi na aaj se regular update milenge phirse...

So, Happy Reading

Home Welcoming Puja...

Karan's mom decided that before they shifts to the new house and the shaadi happens they are going to have a puja on their new house... so she asked Om to arrange everything as told by pandit ji...

The pandit ji have alloted a date and time for the puja.. it was three days before the engagement ceremony....

So, finally its the puja day...

Karan's family alongwith Om already left for the new apartment... on the other hand Teju with her parents are also on her way to the place...

She is wearing a simple floral saree with  a minimal makeup where as Karan is wearing a light blue kurta pyajama...

They reached the place... Karan and Teju came out and are covered with paps...

As the couple was first time spotted after announcing their marriage....

The paps asked them to pose... and they did also..

Paps1- Bhai..... bohut badhai ho shaadi k liye..

Paps2- aap dono ne shaadi ka faisla kese kiya..

Paps3- shaadi kaha ho rahi ha..

Karan- thank you... guys and applogo ko pata chal jayega shaadi kaha ho rahi ha

Paps4- bhai bhabhi applogo ne yeh naya ghar liya ha kya..

Teju- haan...

Paps5- congratulations app dono ko

Karan- thanks... abb chalte ha... badmein milenge...

They leaves from there and went to there apartment...

The pandit ji starts the puja.... and asked them to sits for the hawaan..

Finally, the puja gets over...

Karan takes Teju to their room...

Karan- come... he leads teju inside and closed the door...

Teju- Sunny sab bahar haa tu kiya kar raha ha..

Karan- abb tu meri half wife ha toh tujhe mein kahi bhi le jaa sakta hu...

abb yeh sab chod aur bol room kesa laga...

The room was all white with a little bit of beige... it was beautiful... the room is filled with all Teju's favrouite lights and decors..

One small part in the wall there are some pictures of them which includes their bigboss journey... from which it all started... all the pictures are kept in a round position keeping a blank part on the middle...

Teju- Sunny yeh jagah khali kyi rakhi ha...

Karan- idhar ek aur pic lagegi...

Teju- konsi...

Karan- humari shaadi ki... tab jaake yeh picture perfect hoga...

Teju hugs him... Sunny yeh bohut hi pyara ha... yeh room iske designs... color sab kuch  bohut hi pyara ha baby..

Karan caresses her cheeks... tujhe acha laga na laddoo... meine jab yeh sab kiya tab mujhe laga ki agar tujhe pasand nhi aya toh..

Teju- tune kuch kiya mere liye aur mujhe pasand nhi ayega asa kabhi ho sakta ha kya.. mujhe tu pasand ha aur teri har choice bhi ...