The after Party

A/N: Okay so I have been M.I.A on this whole app for months due to a lot of serious shit in my life going on back to back this past year. Because of that, I'm not sure if I will be able to return to these stories and continue them. Even if I did, my writing style has changed drastically and they would not be nearly as smooth as they'd be if I had just kept writing them.
I have transferred several of my stories from my books here onto my notes app in hopes of continuing them with some sort of blend together. There is a possibility that this story will gain new chapters between 'Party of Four' and this chapter, in which case I am sorry for spoiling the end haha.

I would like to thank the people who have commented on this story and my many others, even if I haven't liked or replied to your comments they do genuinely mean the world to me. It shows me that my content at one point or another made someone able to enjoy a minute or two, which is all I've really hoped for in writing these stories of mine.

Once again, I am sorry.
Please enjoy this chapter <3
- Diedonne

-

"Then I will become your first friend!" The black haired child proclaimed so loudly, his wide blue eyes bright as he stared and pointed directly at Kozume.

"Why?" Kozume asked, short and simple yet too hard for him to figure out himself.

"I don't gotta have a reason! You don't have to have a reason for everything" the black haired boy grins bright. He wore a t-shirt with a star on the front and shorts, as well as a makeshift cape around his shoulders.

"Then good luck, hero."  Kozume found himself actually smiling at the boy's words. It's not like he was emotionless or even cold, these first friend proclamations just usually ticked him off. But this boy was oddly different and sincere.

"My name is Hanagaki Takemichi!"

"Kozume. But Takemichi, what do you consider being a friend?"

"############## ######## ############"

Oh..

The sharp sting of a knife bloomed from his stomach as he looked down at Kazutora with a small, sad smile.

His own back was pressed to Baji's.

"I can't let you do that, friend" Kozume spoke so softly, his voice trembling despite how hard he tried to make it not.

Kazutora's eyes filled with tears and the previous cloudiness faded quickly. Baji was quick to turn around.

"KOZUME!?" He yelled, abandoning his original task for one far more important. The shout got attention onto them, where Kozume was very obviously dripped blood. Fuck, it hurt so bad.

Kozume looked towards Takemichi, who stood beside Chifuyu. They both looked terrified.

"I'm not doing that cheesy last words bullcrap, but I did remember something Takemichi. And I'd like to say you succeeded in being my first friend, hero." Kozume smiled and tears slipped down his cheeks. "Fuck, this hurts so much." Kozume chuckled, settling himself down.

Mikey had roughly broken from his fight, and Hanma and Draken had both truced temporarily as all three of them ran to Kozume.

If it'd just been a punch or something they wouldn't have minded, Kozume could fight and they knew that. But he was stabbed.

"Call an ambulance!!" Baji yelled, lowering Kozume to lay on the ground.

"Kisaki Tetta? I'm your tutor."  Kozume spoke, entering the elementary school library.

"I don't need a damn tutor. I don't need good grades either, I'm a delinquent." The child prodigy clicks his tongue, trying way too hard to be delinquent-esque.