part 10-"The I love you"

(yn pov)

I was done with my hospital things early today it was just 6pm and I was missing taehyung like hell !!! Should I call him?? I thought for awhile and called him I hope he picks up my call and shockingly he did!!

"Hello princess" he said "Hey taetae what are you doing are you free?" He said "why baby what happened anything you wanna do?."
I said "Actually yes I wanna take you to a place at night for a walk it's my secret place nobody knows about it so will you come with my baby." Taehyung listened to everything and said "open your cabins door baby." I suspiciously opened the door.

It was taehyung standing there phone in one hand and the cutest boxy smile... I jumped excitedly and jumped on him he took me like a teddy bear and laughed heartedly and said "Aigoooo my baby missed me so much??!!! Mee too princess." He sat on one of the sofa there and I was sitting on his lap.

I asked him "why you here taehyung?? I thought you were in office and how did you know that my work was done early today." He chuckled and said "I know everything about you princess." I said "yeah of course how can I forget that you are a mafia?"
He chuckled on my cute compliant and patted my hair lovingly and Said "Because I love you princess." I smiled and hugged him tightly then he said "so you were talking something on the phone princess you wanna take me somewhere." I got up and said excitedly "yes we have to go there but first we will have dinner and then go okieee now come on and today I am driving the car and I am not listening to your NO now let's go!!!!"

Taehyung sighed and Said "you are the first person princess that I have to listen to your orders." He said poutingly and I Chuckled heartedly and kissed his pouty lips and said "let's go"

An:
They had their dinner and yn was driving the car going to the particular destination. Taehyung was in his thoughts he said in his mind that "where is this place that I don't know about?? How can I not?!" Yn looked over taehyung and said while laughingly "Don't worry taetae I am not taking you to a haunted house." She lightened Taehyung's mood and they reached the particular destination. Yn Parked a car near a beach and they got out of the car he was mesmerized seeing such a beautiful beach it was very Beautiful just like his Princess. Yn took his hand and gone near the shore.

 Yn took his hand and gone near the shore

(Taehyung pov)

Yn was holding my hands and we sat on the sand yn started talking "This place taetae is my happy place because when I used to be very Happy or too sad and depressed I always use to come here and talk to the beautiful waves and the moon I wanted to show this place to you because you are my important part...... you are my life taehyung I can't leave without you and I will die if you leave me call me mad but I can die for you taehyung never leave me or I will kill you with me understood." I was shocked by her confession I proceed everything and looked at yn she was looking at me with tears in her eyes. I kissed her deeply and kept me forehead against her and said "I love you princess and I will also die without you I promise I won't leave you Mrs Kim." She looked at me Deeply wanting to say something and she said something that I wanted hear from years and she said "I love you taehyung I love so much" and pulled me for a kiss. We cried in eachothers arm..

I will always remember this day because it was the first time yn Said I love you to me and I was the happiest man on the earth right now I can't express but just look at her and fallin love with her more and love her like a psycho I was ..........

An:
{ Sorry loveliess for the late upload I will try to upload daily and make you all happy till then support me and love me byeee and take care loveliess 😌✌🏻💜 }