SL*T Part 11

THIS PART CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE ........BE CAREFUL.

MIA and YOU ARE DRINKING AND TALKING ABOUT STUFFS THEN SOME BOYS AND GIRLS CAME TOWARDS BOTH OF YOU 

Girl 1 - so, these sluts are friends ....

THE GROUP STARTED LAUGHING .......

Y/N POV : i was sitting with mia when this group came toward us .............wait who are they calling sluts .......

I was so furious !!!! how dare she call Mia ......and me slut (protective towards friends more than herself ) .

Y/N - excuse me , how silly of you to call my friend slut ............

I am gonna kill them ............ how dare this buttless man put his hand on me 

Girl 2 - ha......silly 

Boy 1 -we are not silly , do you want me show you .

Y/n - *whisper * these brainless shits ...............mia , please go and enjoy your party with sunbae , I know them .

Mia - what about you ???

Y/n - you go ... don't worry about me , i don't want to -

Boy 2- wow what a lovely drama .

i signed towards Mia and she went to Namjoon and messaged Namjoon take Mia to private room she is drunk .........

They were getting on my nerves and why the hell i should tolerate with them , they are not even my relatives , they are annoying more then them ............

Girl 1- ahh ~ slut wanna fuck this guy he is very good .

Girl 3 - And also leave those hotties for us , sluts don't deserve them 

Y/N - bi-

I don't know but out of no where Taehyung interrupted -

Taehyung - Excuse me , please give her side , she is VIP guest ............

They were arguing , which was irritating ,me more 

Y/N - piss off 

Boy 1 - did baby said anything ?

Y/N - I said PISS OFF !!!!

They all turn towards me ........

Y/N - who thE hell do you think YOU ARE ?? SLUT , DO YOU EVEN KNOW SPELLING............ do you think I am slut ... oh wait I forgot u think "Those who are like you, others also have the same symptoms as you ". SORRY SISTER I AM NOT LIKE YOU .

they all went mute and the girl came towards me too slap me but she can't 

Y/N - see ...... truth always pin , * i slapped her * ...................... oh brother , where do you think you are going ?? I an not done with you ---- I am talking to you DICK HEAD ....DO . YOU . LITERALLY . THINK . I WILL HAVE SEX WITH YOU . BUT SORRY MY STANDARDS ARE SUPER HIGH .

he was out of words ....

Boy -  wa-

Y/N - PISS OFF , never let me see you .

oh gosh , they all are gone and I am sober for sure , Taehyung was dumb founded .

Taehyung - wow , Y/N you are amazing , to tell you truth i heard that women are scary but today I saw ....I am never gonna argue with any women , they are scary .

Y/N - haha , everyone is different .

Taehyung - I guess you are special one too .

We both talked and laughed for some time ...........

AFTER SOME TIME YOU SAW JIMIN WITH OTHER GIRLS ....... YOUR HEART THROB , JIMIN SAW YOU STARTING AT HIM BUT YOU TURNED AROUND QUICKLY .

HIIIIIII

GUYS DON'T FORGET TO VOTE OK OK AND ALSO SHARE THIS FF TO EVERYONE ALL AROUND THE UNIVERSE 😂😂😂😂😂 armies are all around the world .

SHARE , VOTE , COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME PLEASE .......