Chapter 3

****Okay this is my 3rd chapter!!! One of my greatest friends helped me with this chapter so she gets credit too!! well vote and comment!***

Right then the Ferris wheel started moving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked over at Liam and sighed in relief as it started moving down. He laughed at my response.

I looked down and still saw Emma and Kat jumpin up and down. Wow they are so weird. I rolled my eyes at how they are just, like that.

Once we got to the buttom, the man lifted the bar and Liam got out and extended his hand, and I took it, smiling. I got up and followed him to the stairs. He opened it and bowed.

"For my lady."

I giggled and walked down and waited for him to come down.

Then, once he was down, Kat and Emma came running to me. I ran to them and gave them the 'Be calm' look.

"Guys, please. Just be calm, he is just a normal guy. Just. Be. Calm. Crap here he comes."

He smiled and walked next to me putting his right arm on my waist and pulled me into him.

I looked up and smiled at him and he smiled back. I looked back to Kat and Emma who eyes were widened and their jaws dropped. I giggled at their reactions.

"Hi! I'm Liam-". He was cut off by Kat and Emma.

"FREAKING PAYNE! WE KNOW THIS."

They looked at each other and laughed. Liam was also laughing also. Kat extended her hand.

"Well, I am Kat! Alex's bestest friends. And if you wanna know this, I really like skittles. The red ones."

She beamed and Liam gave her a weird look before chuckling and smacked her hand and pulled her into a hug.

I smiled and laugh at Kat's reaction. I looked over at Emma and her mouth was open, defensevly. She put her hand out.

"You know what? I am Alex's BEST-EST-EST. friend"

Kat looked at her.

"No. I am!"

"NO. I AM!"

They both looked at me and said together,"ALEX, WHO'S YOUR BESTEST FRIEND?!"

I laughed and shook my head before answering them.

"Guys! Ladies, Ladies, ladies, There is enough of me to pass around!"

Kat started cracking up and so did Emma.

"That's what she said!" Kat said in between laughs.

That made Liam laugh with them. He then dipped his head to my ear, sending me shivers.

"I really like your friends." He whispered.

I giggled and blushed. I looked back up and saw four other boys running towards us.

"LIAM! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!"

I saw a curly head run then slow down when he saw us. He looked over at Kat and Emma then back at Liam.

Then there was one with a quiff, then a blonde, then another guy with a quiff.

I looked at Kat and Emma because they obviously knew who there.

Kat shrugged and whistled and looked away and so did Emma.

"Guys, sorry, I-uh um," Liam scratched the back of his neck and looked at the ground.

I saw the curly head looking at Kat, then the blonde one looking at Emma.

I soon heard high pitched screaming and crying. I looked behind Kat, Emma, and the boys and saw a stampede of girls.

My eyes widened and I looked over at Liam.

"RUN!"

Curly head took Kat's hand and ran with her along with the quiff dude and the blonde took Emma with the other quiff dude.

Liam took my hand and started running towards a parking lot and started zig-zagging through cars, and then we reached an alley.

He hunched over and started panting.

I sat down on the ground and so did he.

"Wow. Is this how it always is?"

I asked and he looked at me and nodded, slightly panting.

We were behind a type of ground vent thingy? I don't know.

I looked up and my eyes widened as I heard someone running.

"DID YOU FIND HIM YET?!"

"NO! NOT YET! I WILL GO THIS WAY AND YOU GO THAT WAY."

Liam looked to his right and looked back at me and yelled once again.

"RUUUN!"

Phew, this is going to be interesting.

****WHOOHOO DONE! As I said before one of my friends helped me! Sorry it was short though. VOTE!****