1.

Zorzette was a cute, innocent and very kind bear while zorze on the other hand was a big alpha bad boy bear.

Zorzette's whole family had been murdered because they were all poor omegas. Fortunately for her, zorzette got away and wasn't murdered.
But because of this she was homeless cause she got thrown out of her apartment because of debts. And she also couldn't afford anything to eat.

So she was walking around the village to find some honey when she found 'her honey'. While roaming around the village she smelled a sweet scent;the scent of pheromones. And this scent was coming out of and old abandoned house.
Curious, zorzette went inside and saw zorze sitting on the floor. He was masterbating. His loud moans echoed in the house.

By the pheromones, zorzette knew that he was an alpha. So zorzette decided it would be better for her to run away and pretend this never happened.
But zorze had already sensed her. He pulled her into him with his big hot hands and pushed her on the cold floor. He didn't lose time to tear all her clothes off.

Author here-
I know it's a pretty short chapter but yea-
Read the next chapter to find out what zorze does to zorzette i guess-
(I'm questioning my life decisions rn-)
Hope my lover doesn't find out i wrote this-