2.

Zorzette was very scared but also a little turned on as she saw Zorze's hot, muscular body. He was also quite good looking with his long brown hair put together in a bun so you could see his undercut. He had a scar on his right eye which made him scarier but also hotter.

As Zorze was in his unstoppable heat and turned on, he bit Zorzette's neck but he controlled himself so he didn't mark her. As Zorze bit her neck, zorzette let out a sudden, loud, sexy moan. By that zorze got even more horny than he was before.

As they were having this hot, intimate moment with each other, the hot pheromones filled the room so much much that some of the pheromones even rushed out of that room. And by that another alpha, zoral, was attracted.

Zoral was just wandering around the village when he started smelling some pheromones nearby so he followed the smell which led him to zorze and zorzette. He also had pretty long hair but didn't bother to tie it up. He had tired dark grey eyes which were quite scary. He didn't really like anyone. He always said that people were annoying and that they pissed him off. But when he saw zorzette, he suddenly felt like he had found the one person who would understand him and not annoy him. So, he came running to zorzette to get a taste of the hot omega who was letting out those wet pheromones.

As zorze saw zoral running to them, he decided to put his long baguette inside Zorzette's wet pussy. Zorzette couldn't stop her loud moans
Just then zoral reached zorzette and was very jealous of zorze but he didn't have time to worry about that right now. All he wanted to do was fuck zorzette.

Zorzette had her mouth wide open while moaning and zoral took this as an opening to his pleasure.
They were both thrusting into zorzette's holes.
'Ahh~ meow~ you sussy bakas~,' moaned zorzette. After some time zoral came in zorzette's mouth and zorze came in her juicy thick pussy.

A/n: I'm so sorry-
     Actually no I'm not-😍💅