Chapter 3

- The girl is constantly blushing. "You have a hat on" said Louis, making me blush uncontrollably. Like mate you might want to go see a doctor about that.

- Even though she is underage her parents never seem to be part of the story. Like where you parents at? No parental figures needed. Nope. No way. Nada.

- Author notes be like "OMG guysss!!! I'm soooooooo sorry. This chapter like totally sucked!!!!! Like, comment and vote!!!". In reality though, the chapter was pretty damn good. Look who's fishing for compliments in the Wattpad Sea.

- Mothers can never do the abusing, it's only the father. (I know that according to statistics and shit males are more abusive to children but you would think that at least in some fan fictions the mother would be abusive instead.)

- She doesn't get her period for like 5 months. Like woman, how does that work??

- Niall is in the hospital dead for a millennium and as soon as the main girl spills her heart out to him he comes back to life. Note to author: learn the concept of death.

- The guys only listen to their songs. I mean come on, people!!

- Another note to the author: we don't read the goddamn lyrics!!

- He snaked her hands around her waist. Woop woop SLYTHERIN!!!!!

_____________________________________________________________________

"OMG guysss!!! I'm soooooooo sorry. This chapter like totally sucked!!!!! Like, comment and vote!!!".

By the way, I'm just joking.