Chapter One: Raven Gets Trapped

It all started out whenever Beastboy and Raven were at the tower, when Robin, Cyborg, and Starfire were out at Mother Mae Eye's resturant. "Hey Rae Rae." Said Beastboy. "Yea?" Said Raven, looking up at Beastboy, from quietly reading her book. "How do you think Robin and them are doing, because they've been out for a while." Said Beastboy, worriedly. "I really don't care." Said Raven, blushing. "Oh." Said Beastboy getting quieter. "I'm going to go in my room and meditate." Said Raven. "Ok." Said Beastboy. *A few minutes (more like 15) passed by* "Hey Raven, are you in there?" Beastboy said, knocking on Raven's door. "Yea, but don't come in." Raven said loudly. *Beastboy comes in anyways* "Didn't I tell you to not come in?" Raven said with her cloak down. She was trying not to become into her inner demon form. "Wow" Said Beastboy. "You look beautiful!" Beastboy was walking up on Raven, suddenly Raven gets trapped in a corner. "What are you doing?" Raven said blushing. "Raven, Beastboy, where are you?" Robin asked calling from the elevator. Starfire was walking down the hall with Robin and Cyborg following her. "I wonder where they are at." Asked Cyborg. Suddenly Starfire walked passed Raven's room and only she seen. "Ok, let's go back." Said Starfire wide eyed. "What!?" Screamed Robin. "Nothing, Nothing!" Said Starfire peacefully. "Star never tells lies" said Cyborg.