☆ Chap 1 "Here comes Santa Claus!" ☆

Place and Date: Dec 19, on a early morning. Seems like you're in a Bar. Seems fun. Now dont get in trouble you goofball. - Auditor.

You are at the Bar, you were just pretty exhausted by all the neutral-madness you have to go through. But hey, maybe one day you'll move away from this hellhole soon. The bartender comes back from the kitchen and cleaning a glass cup. And walks over to get your order.

"Hey hey hey, if it isnt my 3rd favorite customer. Y/N. Want the usual kind or something new and fresh?" - Bartender.

"Heh, Hey there bro. Yea sure I'll take the new strawberry shake."- Y/N.

"Alright, coming right up for a good pal of mine!" - Bartender, as they lay the glass down and run their way to the kitchen.

Meanwhile, you just sit there and look around the room atmosphere. The chattering lack of common sense filling up in your brain and trying to find good convos to eavesdrop on.

TIME SKIP: 6:23 AM
It's been three minutes, you're still waiting for it. Hopefully you're patient. But while you were going through your phone, you hear loud gunshots and screaming from the next door room on the left. You quickly flinched and looked over at the noise coming from the door. Everyone else was shaking and a few were hiding under their tables, praying. Seems like you dont know what to do now. So you decided to hide under the counter with a chair as defense.

A guy with long, black, silk hair, black shades, a bright halo that's brighter than Gods own asshole bursted into the room and started shooting people who were targeted. You dont know why this is happening of course. You seem ready for your fate. This is it.

...

Oh? What's this? A few seconds has passed and you haven't died..? Weird. You looked up from the counter and you see the scenery of a nightmare. You wanna start crying but nothing couldn't get out of your eyes. Instead you were more focused on the same guy who murdered only a few people. You looked at him until..

He looked back at you.

He came over to you dragging his bloody sword of his, He started pointing his sword to you like he is threatening you. You started breathing a little tense. Maybe this is it. Say goodby--

"Hm...Strange. You dont seem like a sinner on my system. Impressive." He said to you.

He laid his sword down from your forehead and instead croutches down and pets your forehead. The touch felt smooth and soft. You felt like smiling, that touch felt 'Heavenly.' So you started slowly smiling.

"Heheh... Hello then, saint. I am Jebus. The savior you must've known by now and then. And you, must be?" - JEBUS

"Y/N."

"--The little royale one, that's what you seem like." -JEBUS

He seems a bit too nice at first. You've seen him acted towards others. A bit too mature and holy. So why is he acting like towards you? Is it because it's rare for people like you to be a saint?

"Ah, thank you Jebus. You're too kind for someone like me." - Y/N

"Just being extra nice because you do look like a saint."

Awe you're blushing Y/N. Now stop blushing and blush at m HUIUUUHAHHH HH9199;#*HHHHHHHHHHHULLO WOLRB X3!!!!!! ITZ ME THE NEVADIAN CHAMPON AIAH JSOBCHAMPION!!! HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAHAHA19JJJJJJJJJJJJ

Sorry. Technical difficulties.

"ERROR 404. FAILED TO GET INTO HEAVEN." ☆ Jebus Fanfic. ☆ WIP ☆On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara