Game on

Cameron's P.O.V.

I was making out with Lana..Laura? Lala? Either way, I was making out with her in the middle of the library. My hands were squeezing her firm ass as she shoved her tongue into my mouth. Not the best kisser, but she had a fine ass and nice tits. 

Out of nowhere I feel something poke my shoulder. Angered by the interruption I turned around expecting an old lady. "What?!" I snarled. Instead, I was met with a girl. She had straight golden blonde hair with her bangs pinned back. Her eyes were a bluish gray, and she was short, barely coming to my neck. She had a thin frame and was wearing a large sweatshirt, scarf and black leggings. She was pretty, yet I had never seen her before. She was quite obviously the bookish type. 

She cocked an eyebrow and said, "The library closed an hour ago. You two need to leave." Then she added, "If you didn't find what you needed then you can come back tomorrow morning. The books about STDs are in aisle A18" I was caught by suprise as she began to walk away and called over her shoulder, not even looking at us, "Though you two will probably find out a lot more about that tonight at your place." 

Lina gasped but I smirked slightly. This girl was good. 

I shooed Lania out to the car and stood hidden in the entrance as I watched her start to leave. She switched off the lights, plunging the large building into darkness, and was about to grab the door handle when I grabbed her arm. I spun her around so she came to face me. At first she looked surprised, then her face filled with disgust. 

She glared up at me coldly. "What do you want?" 

I smiled and looked her over, she was pretty hot. "I don't believe we have met before." She scowled and said, "I would prefer to keep it that way."  

Though my pride was hurt a bit I smirked and asked, "What school do you go to? You must go to South because I know every girl at North." 

She sneered at me and said, "Trust me, you haven't fucked every girl at North." I raised an eyebrow and said, "So the good girl swears."  

"Only when trying to get rid of annoying ass holes," She spat and threw my arm off, surprising me. She opened the door and walked out of the library. I quietly followed after her and watched as she locked the door. Then, without so much as a glance at me, she climbed into her car and drove away. 

I watched her go. She was just like all the good girls, I could easily win her over. Game on