30

RYUJIN

it was very early in the morning, and good thing Yuna and Mrs. Hwang agreed on going to a vacation somewhere. i like how they understood why i picked a private pool, well. the idol's life is really hard, i couldn't wait 'til i quit this job.

it was 6am? i guess. i forgot to tell Yeji that we're sure about going to a private pool, oh well.

Jisoo, Yuna and Mrs. Hwang are already prepared, our things are ready to go. but there's only one person that isn't ready yet, Yeji.

oh my god, i've been trying to wake her up for minutes. what the hell is she even dreaming about?

"Yeji-ah. wake up already, we're going somewhere." i tried to shake her, god give me patience. i'm about to beat the shit out of her, jk mweheheh.

we're already on our outfits while Yeji is still on her pajamas. oh god this girl, no wonder her boss scolds her a lot.

"stop, i thought it's still not sure? what are you waking me up for? shut up!" Yeji said as she covers a pillow on her face, i facepalmed.

"we're going to be late. we're already prepared and yet you're still on your pajamas? god, Yeji." i raised my tone, this time i feel irritated.

"is it already sure?" she asked again, is she deaf or something? she's been like this since last night.

"are you on your 80's already? are you deaf?! WE'RE ALREADY PREPARED." i pulled the pillow that was on her face, revealing a sleepy Yeji. yeah she's cute but she moves like a snail.

"prepared...." she said in a sleepy tone, "prepared?!!" her eyes suddenly opened and she looked at me.

"OH NO, I'M SO SORRY!" she looked at me with worried eyes as she rushed into the bathroom.

i smiled at her, i couldn't really stay mad at her for too long.

-

it took her 5 minutes. and since she didn't have the time to prepare, she looked very simple.

she's wearing a yellow tank-top and white shorts with black sandals. her hair was not in a ponytail or anything, she looks so pretty.

"i'm sorry for taking so long." she said as she scratches her head.

"no, you're just in time. let me carry your bags for you." i smiled at her and i notice her cheeks are turning pink, cute.

since Jisoo, Yuna and Mrs. Hwang are waiting at the car, it's just me and Yeji inside the house.

i carried Yeji's bag and as we're walking, she patted my back.

"what is it-" i turned around to see Yeji's face close to mine, then she pouted.

i rolled my eyes then i smiled, i gave her a quick peck on the lips and she smiled widely.

-

we went inside of the car, we're already moving. Mrs. Hwang is on the passenger's seat while us three, Yeji, Yuna and Me, are on the back.

Yuna is on the left side of the window while Yeji is on the middle. the trip is only about an hour.

then i realized, oh shit.

Yeji... on the middle... oh no.

i turned to see Yeji covering her mouth, trying to hold it in.

"Yeji, go here. let's switch places." i said as she just nodded hurriedly.

we were switching places then Jisoo stopped the car making Yeji sit on my lap, my eyes widened as Yeji gasped.