Jungkook - Winner

God, damn it.

It's Jungkook again.

I had to take a deep breath and slowly let it out to settle the buttlerflies in my stomach, chest and...well...other places. I made sure my hair was out of my face before I turned the corner to see him leaning against my office door.

My heels clicked against the hard floor, once then twice, before he looked up at me. His arms were crossed on his chest, his one ankle resting over the other, with his bottom lip being nibbled on by his teeth. When he looked at me, his dark brown eyes sparkled and his lip came from under his teeth in a bright smile.

That beautiful fucking smile, the lip ring making it almost shine. He was so sexy and it drove me absolutely crazy.

"Good Afternoon." He greeted me.

"Good Afternoon, Mr. Jeon. What do I owe the pleasure of this visit?"

"I need to talk with you, if you have time." He said, leaning away from my door allowing me to unlock it.

"Did you make an appointment?"

"I didn't." He admitted, and his face looked disappointed. "Are you unavailable?"

I sighed deeply opening my door up, leaving it open for him to follow behind me. I heard him chuckle as he followed me in, closing the door behind him.

"My brother said you'd be here today."

"Well send my thank yous to Seokjin." I said. He had been trying to get Jungkook and I together for quite a while, and I kept saying no. He was too perfect for me. Too fit, too good looking, too young.

When I turned to face him, he was already at my desk, his usual sweat pants and big sweatshirt attire no where to be seen. He was wearing a suit, a nice tie, and the jacket fit him perfectly. As my eyes swept up to see his face, he was smirking at me.

Fuck.

He caught me checking him out.

I cleared my throat and set my laptop bag on my desk.

"What is it you need Jungkook?"

"I was going to see if you would come to the fight tomorrow night. It's for the title." He grinned.

Jungkook had been a famous MMA fighter for quite some time. He gets paid to just show up, win or lose. But usually, he won. He may not be the biggest but he sure was the fastest. Lightweight champion 3 years in a row, this year about to be the 4th.

I pursed my lips together trying to hard to not smile. But his knowing smirk, turned into a genuine grin and he chuckled a little to himself.

"You're trying far too hard to not smile."

It was then I gave up, letting the smile spread across my face. "It's very nice of you to invite me." I started. "I heard the fight was sold out."

"I get tickets to give out. Front row, right where all the action is. So, you in?" He asked pulling a ticket from his pocket.

I eyed the ticket. I would be lying if I said I didn't want to go. To see Jungkook half naked and sweaty, his muscles flexing and celebrating his victory would be a sweet, sweet way to spend a Saturday night. But I couldn't allow myself that. He was out of reach, and if I tried, I'd fall and crash.

"I don't think so." I replied, trying to keep the disappointment from my voice.

He rolled his eyes and placed the ticket on my desk, his fingers holding it in place. "When you change your mind, be sure you tell the guy at the door to check the VIP status. He will tell you were to go."