Part 13

As soon as the kiss began it ended. A smile tugging up the corners of both of our lips. A light blush coated ashtrays cheeks. I had never seen this before I had him blushing.
"No way". I questioned. "What". He responded confused. "I got you to blush". I said a devilish smirk pulling up my lips.

"Shut up". He said his cheeks turning even more crimson tinted. "Were are you taking me I questioned. "That's for me to know and you to find out". "Let's go then I can't wait any longer I've been on edge since you told me you were taking me some where since first period."

"Ok ok let's go then". I clapped my hand a together in excitement . He chuckled at the childish actions. We began to walk down the street. Our hands intertwined. I pulled my phone out to answer the call I was getting.

It was Nate ugh want dose he want. I answered it putting it up to my ear. Ash looked at me confused. I mouthed "it's Nate" to him. He must have understood because he nodded his head. Now keeping his gaze intently on me.
"Hello". I said into the phone. "Where the hell are you". "Umm out why". "Dad and mom have been trying to call you but your stupid ass hasn't been answering.

My facial expression immediately changed to one of distain. "Is everything alright". Ashtray asked me genuinely concerned. "Oh so your out with a boy". Nate said through the phone. How he heard ash I have no idea. "That's why you were dressed like such a slut this morning". At an instant my phone was snatched out of my hand.

"Don't you ever fucking talk to her like that". Ashtray said through gritted teeth. "You understand me or I will find you and you want ever get to see the light of day ever fucking again". He then hung up the phone handing back to me.

I was in complete and utter shock I had never had anyone stand up for me like that. Especially to my brother. He always did whatever said whatever with no backlash. But ash he stood up for me.

I brought him into my embrace. "Thank you ash no one has ever stood up for me like that". I said trying to swallow down the unnecessary emotions coming up my throat. "Of course ma he can't just talk to you like that and get away with it. That's fucked up you deserve to be talked to the the amazing person you are".

I pulled him in tighter. It meant so much more to me then anyone could understand. I was always talked down to by the men in my family. Treating me like I was just an inanimate object. Like I was just there for show. To look like the perfect family.

But behind closed doors we're the complete opposite. But ash made me feel like I no longer had to be treated like that anymore. My just those few simple sentences. He made me feel like they my family should be great full they have me.

An amazing smart funny beautiful daughter who deserves to be treated like one. Not like I'm just there to make them look good.

He made me feel wanted.

A/N
Thank you all so much for over 300 reads I really appreciate it. I originally wrote this story for fun. But now I'm doing it for you guys. Thank you for all the love and support. <3