It all ends

Envy's POV

~~~*~~~

Everything happened so fast. Harry was running, spells were being thrown, the crowd was screaming, death-eaters and students fighting, the smart ones of us death-eaters fleeing the battle, knowing theres no hope left. I was to shocked to move. Someone grabbed my waist, and I whipped my head to see Vincent just before we disaperated to somewhere far outside of Hogwarts. We stood there for awhile, me in his arms, breathing heavily. I finally found my voice. "We're just giving up on things, huh?" I stated shakily. He laughed half heartedly. "Yeah..." I suddenly got a thought. Enna and Tyla! "What about Enna and Tyla?!" I asked suddenly. "They'll be here soon."

And here I am. Ten minutes later, standing on a cliff looking over the ocean. "What happens now?" Tyla asks, walking up to stand next to me. I sigh, not knowing myself. "If Voldemort wins, he'll be after us... us and everyone else who baled." Enna laughs a little. "We're on our own then." It goes silent after that. Not an awkward silence, a comfortable silence where everyone agrees without speaking. Everything that happened... Everything that I did in the last year... Its to much for me. I cant help but be relieved its all over. I'm just a kid! I'm still just a kid... To young to have to deal with this. Then again, I thought I was to young for sex (I've always been a little frigid...)
I thought I was to you to have a child...
But now I'm pregnant with Vincent's baby.