BONUS!

(A/N)

Ok so this is basically the second part, and it happens after the events of the „Roll the Dice" episode. As said before, this one is pretty sad, so be prepared! And of course, let me know if I made any mistakes, I'll correct them later!

„AHHHH!" The Devil woke up again „Ugh, stupid nightmares! Why won't you leave me alone?!" he took a pillow, hugged it, and cried into it softly. Then, he shouted: „Dice, come here! I'm having bad dreams again! Where are you, my number one?! I need you!"

Silence.

„Oh... right. Dice is no longer my number one. I fired him afterball..." one more single pink tear escaped his eye. Suddenly, the door started to open. Devil looked up, as the sparkle of hope lighted up in his heart. Unfortunately, it went out quickly, because it was just Henchman.

„Uh, what's the matter, boss?" the chubby demon peeked through the door. „I heard you calling for mr. King Dice" he entered the room and standed next to his boss.

„Oh, Henchman..." Devil said „I had one of my flashbacks again. Those terrible memories from when I got kicked out of heaven. Whenever I had these, Dice would always come to my room, cuddle me and stay with me in bed till the end of the night. But now when he's gone..." he started sobbing lightly. „There's no one who can protect me from those nightmares"

„Aww, please don't cry, boss!" Henchman tried to calm him down. „I know! Maybe you can hug me instead?" he opened his arms with a pleasant smile. Devil looked at his servant. „Alright, I guess I could try..." he took him into his arms and laid with him on the bed. But after a few minutes, he stopped. „No... That's not the same thing. I need Dice. Only he can be my night guardian. I didn't know I would miss him that much. I regret firing him... I want him back..."

„Do you... need some time for yourself?" asked Henchman with a concerned look on his face. He wasn't sure what he could say more. „Yes, please... I want to stay alone for now and think over this whole situation" „Alright. But if you will need anything, just let me know!" the chubby demon smiled at his boss, then got up, and left.

Devil laid on his bed once again. He took a framed photo from a night table close to him, and looked at it – it was a photo of him and King Dice, taken during Dice's first day at work with Devil. Satan put his hand on King and stroked it. He felt tears dripping off his cheeks once again while doing it. He put the photo down, and went under his bedsheets, taking the nearest pillow to hold close to him, just like how he used to hold Dice, as he silently cried himself to sleep, whispering.

„I'm sorry, Dice"

„I miss you so much"

„Please, come back to me..."