The village

There the pinkette stood in all his glory. His tall and intimidating stature looming above you.

"Why are you running"

"WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME" you yelled
He covered his ears and sharply inhaled.
"Stop yelling...please."
He looked around the forest as if expecting to see someone. He began to walk towards the direction of your house and you followed swiftly behind.
"Where is Philza? Usually he's hanging about these woods this time of day." He turned to you

"....if what happened to you happened to this Philza man. I have some bad news."
His expression dropped to one of deep concern.
"What happened to Phil."
"Follow me"
You walked out of the woods towards your home, the village. It was a quaint village only having 10 or 15 houses but your village nonetheless. You and your mother lived on the outskirts together until she passed a few months ago, you could still hear her laugh in the morning breeze and feel her joy with the morning dew.

In the middle of this village stood a statue of a winged Man, Who is rumored to have saved the village by sacrificing himself 1000 years ago. He was called the angel of death and  was said to be a god. You knew better than to believe those silly fairytales, though you were beginning to suspect they weren't just fairytales...  

You Ignore the looks you got from The village people, opting instead to just mind your own business. Although you couldn't blame them, what would you think if a person knew their whole life showed up with a mysterious pink haired man, draped in royal attire, and dawing a gold crown.

'Technoblade' immediately began to thoroughly inspect the statue. Starting at the pedestal which it stood upon.

"Do you have a shovel?" He asked
"Oh yes!I have a shovel right here in my bag!"
"Really" he asked with a hint of a smile
"NO I DONT HAVE A SHOVLE JUST LAYING ABOUT" you yellled. Great. Now everyone is looking.

"Shame" the man said.
He then,using his bear hands ripped the ground away from the base of the statue, and all the flowered planted around it

"HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING"a short brown haired boy yelled- it was tubbo.

Tubbo was the resident gardener here.  What can you say he likea da bee.

"YEA WHAT THE FUCK MATE" oh gods... it was tommy.
Not quite a gardener but more like tubbos friend who attempted to help.
"Tommy, Tubbo. Now is NOT THE TIME."

"Like hell it isn't, HE JUST RUINED MY LANDSCAPING!" Tubbo emphasized.
You look back, ignoring the yelling coming from behind you , to see Technoblade reading an encryption similar to the one on the pedestal he stool upon before you awakened him.

"You sly basterd" he mumbled smirking. He got up from where he was crouching and over to a flower bed ripping up a handful.

"ARE YOU EVEN- HEY HEY HEY. WHAT ARE YOU DOING-"
He tossed the flowers on the statue and spoke the incantation inscribed on the statue. It was some foreign language.

When he was done a bright light enveloped the village.
It was impossible to see yet somehow you did.  You saw the statue coming to life With a cold CRACK. Just like the one you had heard before.

AN ( so that's the end of this chapter! Wait to see what happens!!!! I have BIG plans for this fic so make sure to add it to whatever list you have!!! I'll try to upload more consistently btw!!!)