chapter 15

B O T H O F T H E M

His scent strong and oh so manly

His scent strong and oh so manly. I walked over to my full length mirror and looked at myself.

I turned around and looked at myself from different angles.

"I either pull off everything or I just look really good in his clothes," I smile to myself. "Definitely just his clothes."

I did not want to change out of his blazer but I had too.

I got into the shower and got dressed into my black clothes. The weather was still a little chilly so I threw on a long sleeve black turtle neck instead of my regular t-shirt.

"You working today?" I ask walking into my kitchen.

"I wasn't planning on it but since I'm taking you I might as well."

"Let's go then."

The drive was silent and I could tell Jordan was upset but I didn't say anything. The cafe was quiet and Jordan and I still haven't spoken a word.

I tried making jokes but he only showed me a weak, half smile before carrying on with what he was doing.

After my shift I headed home and told Silvia to meet me at my house.

As soon as I opened the door I got engulfed in her arms.

"I fucking hate you!" she yells, squeezing me tightly. "Don't ever do that shit again!"

"I'm sorry," I chuckle.

"So he really took you to his house?" she asks and I nod. "Please talk to me Nirah... I'm seriously worried about you."

I think it's time I tell my best friend what's happening.

"Come in," I say and lock the door behind her.

We get comfortable on my bed and I tell her exactly what happened. I end up telling her everything.

She teared up a few times and hugged me too. After we cleared the air we made something to eat and sat in my living room.

"Does Antonio know about all this?" she asks taking a bite of her meat.

"He knows some of it. He'd ask me questions and you know me, I'll blubber on and on."

"Are you sure you can trust him?"

"I don't know..." I slowly trail off. "I know it sounds weird but I feel comfortable with him. Safe almost. It's like I can tell him anything," I softly say looking down. "I know... I sound stupid."

"No, of course not," she chuckles. "You have a crush and it's cute."

My head snaps up to her. "I do not. Have a crush on him. He's arrogant, mean, doesn't hold his tongue and thinks that he's better than everyone in any aspect," I roll my eyes.