-"well, i like the moon,"-

(imma just always put her outfit here)

(------- means time skip)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

iris felt weird today.

she felt weird ever since that redhead girl walked into her class and sat next to her.

but enough about that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

(3rd person pov)

as iris walked down the black-top she felt something ram into her. as she fell to the ground something heavy fell right on top of her.

-" ugh." iris groaned as she felt the heavy weight on top of her. as the person got off and iris open'd her eyes, she saw the stunning redhead that had been on her mind all day.

-" oh gosh ow, OH MY GOD ARE YOU OKAY?!?!?!" max said as soon as she saw the beautiful blonde she had her eye on all day. " i am so sorry- OH SHIT YOU'RE BLEEDING. okay. are you good?" she rambled on.

(max pov)

as soon as i saw who i ran into i panicked. i mean who wouldn't? what would you do if you ran into this really pretty girl who you would like to say you have a crush on even though you have only known her for 3 hours?

as i rambled on i could see that she was staring at me. wait no she was staring BEHIND me.

-" who are those boys staring at you?" she asked.

i turned around and i saw  4 pairs of eyes staring back at me.

-" i don't know to be honest, but i've seen them looking at me all day. its honestly giving me the creeps." i shudder'd as  i now remember'd their faces staring at the back of my head all day.

-" do you have any paper?" she suddenly asked me.

-" yeah. why?"  " give me it."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

as she finished writing, she showed me the paper that said,

" STOP SPYING ON US CREEPS!"

she took my hand and led me to the back door into the school. she crumbled up the paper and dumped it into the trash.

-"do you wanna skip the rest of the day with me? im honestly so bored and you seem really nice." i asked her, hoping for the best response.

-"sure why not."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

" ok ok i told you about what i like but what about you?" i asked after telling the girl which i yet learned the name of.

"well i like the moon, yellow periwinkles, the color lavender, and music. oh! and my names iris."

-" well iris, you seem perfect."