Chapter 1/Im sorry/

*TW* swearing

Rin POV

"RIN wake up!" Mr Okumura said, "hm?" "you were sleeping in class again" " o-oh sorry Mr okumura" I said "its fine just dont do it again"
"why is he even here?" I heard Bon wisper "I dont know Bon" Shima said, "Bon, Shima pay attention!" " right sorry Mr okumura" Shima
said looking guilty.

*Timeskip to after class*

"Hey Rin can i talk to you real quick?" Shima ask's "uh sure" we go the opposite way that everyone else is going. "So uhmm i just wanted to say sorry for everything i did, and say to you if you can't forgive me I understand, but if you do would it be okay if we were friends?" Shima asked nervously.

"Oh uhh wow i was not expecting that, and uhmm sure I would love to be fr-" "Oi Shima what the fuck are you doing talking to this fucking demon!?" Bon said interrupting Rin "I was talking to him or are you deaf?" Says Shima
"What the fuck did you just say to me!?" Bon said angrily "I SAID IM TALKING TO HIM OR ARE YOU DEAF!?" Shima says yelling at Bon "1 NO IM NOT DEAF, AND 2 WHY ARE YOU EVEN WAISTING UR BREATH ON THAT FUCKING USLESS DEMON!?"
Bon says yelling back at Shima "BECAUSE I AM DONE WITH BULLYING HIM! I NEVER WANTED TO BULLY HIM I WANTED TO BE HIS FRIEND, AND NOW I AM, I ALSO DONT WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND ANYMORE, IF YOUR JUST GONNA BE RUDE TO THE NICEST PERSON EVER!!" Shima says being done with Bons shit "OK FINE DO WHAT YOU WANT BE FRIENDS WITH THE FUCKING DEMON I DONT GIVE A FUCK ANYMORE!!" Bon says as he was walking away from us.

"im really sorry about him Rin" "its fine i just wasn't expecting to see you 2 ever in an argument since you guys looked so close" "oh yea well i mean i have known for as long as i can remember" "omg i-im so sorry for ruining your friendship" i say feeling really bad "no no its okay he was always kinda the bully, and i was just there to back him up so its fine" "oh okay then" "plus i was only friends with him because our fathers are really good friends, and i didn't want him to tell my dad" "oh wow thats uhmm something" "haha yeah"

After they were done have there laugh

"So we're cool right?" "Yea of course we are Shima why wouldn't we be?" "Just because of everything i did and said to you, plus what just happened" Shima Says "Oh well don't worry about that, you already apologized and i forgave you" Rin said happily

*Timeskip a couple days later*

Me and Shima have become pretty good friends, I'm just a little worried about him because i wonder if Bon said anything to his father about what happened a couple days ago. I also haven't seen him since first class today.

Shima POV

"Bon can you please leave me alone" Shima said angry at Bon "No! Not until you apologize!" "Why do i have to apologize for something that is not my fault let alone something that YOU did?!" Shima said angry and questioning "BECAUSE I DON'T WANNA TELL MY FATHER BUT IF UR GOING TO BE LIKE THIS THEN I FUCKING WILL!" Bon said yelling back at Shima "OK FINE GO FUCKING TELL UR DAD, AND MY DAD THEN, I DONT GIVE A SHIT ANYMORE!" "OK I WILL!"

As Bon walked away i thought about how mad my dad would be at me. Its okay Shima you got this just be confident, and stand up to ur dad! Hmm i wonder what Rin is doing right now. I should go look for him, he's probably worried about me since he hasn't seen me since first class.

"RIN OVER HERE!" Shima said yelling for Rin's attention "Oh there you are Shima. I was worried about you!" "Haha i knew you would be, don't worry i was.... Just talking to...." "Talking to who?" "Uhmmm" "JUST SAY WHO SHIMA!" Rin said eagerly to know who "I WAS TALKING TO BON!" Shima said yelling nervously "What why!?" "Because he said he wanted to talk so i said sure, but then we got in an argument, and here we are" "What was it about?" "He still doesn't want me to be friends with you, but that's not what is was about. It was about how he said he will tell his dad, and mine, but i said ok tell your dad and mine i don't care!" "Oh wow im sorry about i could just imagine how mad ur dad will be" Rin said feeling sorry for Shima "No its okay its bot ur fault plus im thinking about standing up to my dad!" Shima said confidently "Good and I know you got this!"