Prologue

I don't remember much about my younger years. All I remember is mom calling me her work of art.

Since I was a newborn my mother called me her work of art. She told me right when I was born that's what she said and it stuck. And the family started calling me that too.

I had a heart condition as a kid. So people always knew my name. I was brought presents and gifts in my hospital bed and finally after awhile got used to room 208 in the hospital. That was my room. It started becoming relaxing and it didn't bother me staying there. The blankets started to become more fimilar and I knew they had to run the tests so I didn't argue. Except in occasion when they had to draw my blood.

I got a teddy named artsy regarding my nickname and taking it down the family tree.

My heart condition finally got treated and it was affecting me anymore. So I got to be a normal kid going to preschool and living a normal life playing with friends and enjoying the fresh air outside.

Elementary school was a rough time for me. I had way to much pressure on me. Everybody know my name because I was on the news for a childrens hospital commercial they did and it really made the childrens hospital company make more money. Not like they didn't have any but it made them grow a little bit more in fame and people started going there.

I actually got to meet my celebrity crush back in the day colesprouse. He visited me and told me stories and brought me comics.

People always gave me dirty looks and stares. My brother Paxton told me they would. And before I went into my elementary school that day I heard him mumble "that work of art".

I finally got used to it and met some friends. Their name were Taylor and mads. I went to their house everyday and we played Barbies and talked about life until mom called out the door that it was time for me to come home to eat dinner and take a bath.

Finally junior high came. A new start for everyone. I was starting to finally get used to the roll of elementary school and then middle school came.

The teachers were way more strict and a lot more mean regarding the new school and new rules we had to follow.

The math was harder the recess was shorter and the effort was more forced.

I never had great grades. Math was always hard. Jumbles or numbers that never made sense would just pile up into equations and they never made since. And now we were starting to learn algerbra and plugging in the letters into the equations made it more difficult.

My math teacher never helped. She told me that if I needed help don't be afraid to ask but when I did she told me to figure it out. And she would scream it and make me feel dumb and look like a girl that can't do math and can't do stupid 2 step equations without help.

My sister Alli was crying as I walked into school. "Yohe my work of art Rowan" she breathed getting into her jeep.

My period came finally. At 13. My dream was to have a baby girl and 2 baby boys once I grow up. With a small country home with a jeep singing with my husband driving through the mountains.  So once I got my period it was dream knowing I could finally have children.

Then high school came. Middle school was a scare so I was hoping high school would be a little bit more easy but I had a feeling it would be harder.

Math got easier. We got the best teacher ever. She made sure that math became easier giving me number systems and bonds and giving me keys to help me. So my grades started rising to A's and b's.

High school was a breeze it was the easiest thing of my life.  Friends became faker and boyfriends came and gone but it was amazing.

Then my first high school boyfriend named stan. He was so sweet and made sure life was the best for me. Our dates were short and simple. From going to the movies to eating at a cafe. We were laying in bed watching riverdale.  Me admiring Jughead obviously not telling the smirking Stanley sitting next to me. He sat up and murmured. "Your my work of art Rowan mine". He kisses my head following the remark he just made.

Senior year new starts for everybody right?

Me and Stanley broke up after me figuring out he cheated on me with Lexi. It was alright. I cried myself to sleep every night. Waking up feeling broken and bruised all over because of the break up. It was not a smooth one. Mascara dripping down your face isint necessarily considered okay. It started staining my skin after awhile. The black not being able to come off so I got prescribed some facial wash to take away the marks and the irritation.

I was okay after awhile. Volleyball keeping me busy. It was hard but it was okay. I got through finals with a 3.7 gpa.

I got into USI and Yale. I declined my offering to Harvard because it was to far away from my home life and I couldn't leave mom and dad in this kinda state. They just had a baby boy not to long ago named colt. He was a cutie and he was perfect.

I packed my bags and got my dorm room at Yale. With a scholarship for volleyball. I didn't take it but I still played for the college team. Wanting to fulfill my dream of a young mom volleyball would be to much on my plate.

I met a girl that I shared a dorm with named Bella. She was the sweetest thing and we soon grew close to each other. We were practically attached at the hip ever since. She always made sure to help me with homework and all the other stuff that came along with the college ordeal.

I met a guy named triston. He was sweet and we started dating. He made sure I got everything I wanted and it was great. This is how my story begins. Beginning to end.

A/N:I am so extremely proud of this peice. This is more of a prologue idea. It just explains the basic pieces. I erased and remade this 7 times before I got the plot perfect and I feel like you all will find it come together more easily once I actually start. This is going to be an amazing book and one of my best pieces I can feel it. This is going to be something I will be proud of and cherish forever. Thank you for reading and can't wait to begin the journey with Rowan Lynn.