Chapter six

I woke up in a huge room on one of the comfiest beds I've been on. It had almost unbelievable crystal walls, fancy decorations. I pinched my arm until I bled hoping I would wake up from this dream. Who was that man? And most importantly what was he doing? I sprung out of the comforters searching for my backpack. I needed my anxiety medication, I could barely breathe. Did I really just get kidnapped, by such an elegant man? Why would he put me in such a fancy room? Unless I was going to be human trafficked and this was to trick me? I dropped my medication into my bag and sprinted to the huge gold covered doors and pulled on the handles. The door was locked, I banged on the door and screamed, when I realized I could go out the window. Instantly I zipped up my bag and opened the huge window. The view was of a fairytale, I pulled myself onto the windowsill as I heard someone unlocking the door. I was up to high, If I jumped I would probably injure myself. The door slammed open, and there were not one but two good looking men. They both had distinct teal eyes, one was younger than the man that drugged me at the park but you could see that they were related. Horror filled their faces when they saw what I was about to do, I barely had enough time to drop myself. I fell for three seconds only to be grabbed and dragged back into the room.
" NO NO NO NO!" I shouted and struggled to free myself from their grip.
" Stop unless you want me to DROP YOU!" The younger man raised his voice. They tossed me onto the floor so easily you would think I weighed the same as a gallon of milk. They closed the window faster than the speed of light and locked it. The older man glared at the other boy
" Don't ever say that again!"
The boy's eyes rolled; he was obviously upset. Agreeing filled the room.
" Where am I?! Who are you!?" I interrupted abruptly, demanding for answers. The older man held his hands in front of him,
" My name is Alden" he gestured toward the boy " this is my son Fitz."
Laughter slipped through my lips
" What type of fucking name is that?"
Fitz stepped forward Annoyed, Alden held a hand in front of him.
" Please don't use that rude language, it is very offensive." Alden said
"Just try and calm down, no one here is going to hurt you. This is the safest place in the world."
Who the hell does this guy think he is? First he kidnaps me and then he is telling me to calm down!? I have no idea where I am! I stood up sore from being thrown onto the floor. Just seconds later Alden was knocked onto the floor with a nasty bloody face. I tackled him down and slashed his perfect face open with the pocket knife I Had hidden in my belt. Alden shoved me off him when Fitz attempted to pull me off to loosen the weight. Fitz was yelling for someone to come help, painicked two girls came running in. One with blonde hair and the other with dark brown hair. The one with blonde hair seemed young but still older than me.
" Sophie leave immediately! " Alden struggled to shout.
" Mom, this girl is a monster! Bring her back from where you found her!" Fitz had yelled as he helped his father up. " I'm not a girl! I am non binary! I go by They/them!"
The dark haired women gave Sophie Instructions for whatever and Sophie didn't seem to really know what to do. I gathered my stuff together and dashed towards the door, I was stopped by weight falling onto me. Fitz had pushed me to the ground and was trying to keep me down.
"You think your so strong, pretty boy?" I barked and flipped him off, I kicked him in the nuts knowing that was a sensitive place for a guy. He bent down to his knees in agony. I knew it was only a matter of time before I had more people on me. I shoved Fitz and got up looking around the room for an easier escape. The mother was guarding the door, she looked so weak and innocent.
" I wouldn't recommend trying to get past me." The woman said.
"What are you gonna do? Hit me with your heels?" I teased. Her looked became stern
"Don't underestimate the power I have."
"And don't you dare underestimate my fucking power!" I shouted in response. She then disappeared out of thin air, I held a tighter grip to my backpack. Where the hell did this woman go? I was knocked to the ground as a pair of heels stabbed my back. How in hell's name did this person just appear out of nowhere? I fought to get out from under her, she stepped off and I gasped for air. I didn't have enough time to realize that there were four people surrounding me. Alden looked ready to faint but he and Fitz held down my lower body while a different man with messy brown hair and the women held my upper body down.
"Get off me you fucking whores!"
The messy brown hair guy with funky glasses pulled out a tiny glass bottle with his free hand. He then put it against my lips and told me to swallow. Why the fuck would I drink a strange thing from a stranger! I bit down on my lips, he then used his knees to pin me down so he could free his hands. Everyone seemed so stressed like they've never seen a bruise in their lives. He pried open my mouth and slipped the liquid down my throat. I began crying uncontrollably, then my body stopped. All my tension relaxed and my eyes dried. These people were manipulating my body and mind.
***
The officers brought me outside where Gethen was waiting impatiently. The moment I saw his face I flailed around wanting to run. I still felt weak from the sedative they stabbed me with. The officers shoved me right into Gethen who restrained my hands to my back.
" The school will contact you." Was all the officers said to Gethen.
Gethen was pissed off and was being more aggressive than usesale. He pinned me against a wall so he could turn on the obscure and pull his pathfinder out. I didn't fight. I was saving my mental energy for what I planned on doing next.