Cleaned from his sins~

It's a hot, sunny day and Eli asked you to meet him in the church for something he has to say but you don't know what it was.

Being curious you walk into the church and he's kneeling to  the giant cross on the wall praying in silence, once he hears you walk on he stands up and walks to you.

Eli holds your hands and brings you into to the confession church and he sits on the other side.

"Dear, I have some sins to tell you" Eli tells you through the other side of the box he's in. "Tell me everything." You say concerned for what he will say next.

"My dear I have done some.. things."  "I have hurt God by doing this" he tells and sounds like he's afraid to tell.

"I love to touch myself to you.. I can't help it you make me feel things that God hasn't.."  You face goes red and you feel very very horny. It's wrong to disrespect God but he always forgives you for sins. Right ??

"Come to my side Eli." You tell him knowing God may never forgive you as in yourself.

He walks over and sits infront of you, "what should I do father/mother to pay for my sins."   He goes on his knees and begins to beg for forgiveness. You now can have your way.

"You've been a bad man Eli.. you need to pray for your sins" you say pulling on his shirt and than you began to wrap your hand on his cock, which quickly becomes hard.

Eli then puts his head down and ready his words "forgive me please for I have sinned" he looks up at you with desperate and pathetic eyes.  "Your such a bad man you need to be cleaned from your sins " you begin use your hand to go up and down on his cock slowly while undoing his belt and pulling down his pants and underwear.

"P-please.. forgive me "  Eli tells then holding your face and kissing you. "Treat your God well first." You start to go faster touching him as he whimpers and moans in-between words like "Your my God,  my everything, my world"  "forgive me"  God your so horny and wanna continue but it can't end that quickly so u have a plan..

Eli continues moaning and continues to apologize as you degrade him "such a bad boy" "your worthless, what will God think of you?" You tug on his hair and he groans, you know he's about to come.. so you stop.

"Please don't stop.. I'm sorry.. forgive me"  he whimpers. You begin to touch yourself through your clothes trying ti hide your moans.

Eli begins to pray on his knees as he's about to cry wanting to be touched so.. so badly.  "Your nothing compared to me. God will never forgive you for being so dirty"  you then begun to stroke his cock again but slowly.

"Faster please.. when will I ever be forgiven?"   "I worship you and your mine.." He moans again practically needing to come but you wanna toy with him some more...

"PLEASE FORGIVE ME" He yells then *SLAP* you slapped him "BEG MORE OF YOU WANT TO BE FORGIVEN BY YOUR HOLY LORD" you tell as you stroke him faster, currently touching yourself aswell moaning and seeing him squirm and beg turns you on.. sooo much.. 

"Fuck.. please I'm sorry forgive me lord please I need to ge forgiven therefore I am something, so please keep touching me.. he begs and cries out to you.

"Ugh... your my lord your what I pray and worship everyday.."  He stutters though his words. He's getting too close..

"Let me cum pleaseee" he begs and he kisses your hand. "Ok then cum for me now and you will be forgiven for everything and cleaned from your sins " you say touching yourself as fast as you can as your ready to cum.

You give him a rough but passionate kiss and you stroke his cock as fast as you can. "Aughhh yes! Im gonna c-come!!"  "Please lordddd " "fuckkk" "Jesus christ!" He yells as he cums into your hand "FUCK ELI !" You moan loudly as you aswell cum. Into your pants tho (😃).

Eli pants and moans pulling up his underwear and pants also doing his belt again, and getting and sitting with you on your lap. "am I forgiven lord?" He ask as he wraps his arms around your hips and kisses you and swinging his body side to side. " Yes Yes my dear you are cleaned from your sins now".. holding your hands around his neck and kissing his cheek cradling him and praising him, while Knowing God may never forgive u both and may punish you.

OMGGG IM SO SORRY IF THIS WAS CRINGEY OR WEIRD OR ANYTHING I APOLOGIZE IF ITS BAD OMG 😭😭😭😭😭