Arcade Date

It's almost torturing how you have to see him nearly everyday, because then you have to face him and go through the process of debating if you should ask him out, build up the courage, then back out when it comes down to actually talking to him outside of acting. The skin tight spiderman outfit didn't help with your confidence either.

But after a couple months of constant wondering, debating, and preparing, you walk up to Andrew. This isn't the first time you guys have talked normally so your anxiety isn't as bad.

Yet you're still scared as fuck when you walk up to him and ask,

"Hey, do you wanna...I don't know...go somewhere after the shoot today?"
You smile a bit awkwardly and hold your breath, waiting for his answer.

"Yeah sure! Ooo what if he went to this nearby arcade?"
You stop yourself from letting out a sigh of relief, you didn't need him to know that you were terrified of what he might say.

"Sounds good!"
You smile, internally congratulating yourself for talking to him.

But now came the tougher part, actually going out somewhere with him.

You go home that day and put on your best casual outfit, even making sure not a single hair is out of place. All you guys are doing is going to an arcade, but it'll still be the first time you two hang out outside of the set. Making sure you have enough money for tokens for the both of you just in case, you get in your car and drive to his house.

You take in a deep breath as you walk up to his house, and knock on the door. He opens pretty quickly, a wide smile on his face.

"Hey! You ready?"
You ask him, a big smile on your face as well.

"Yep, let's go!"

You find it kinda cute how excited he is, so you laugh a bit lead him to your car. The ride there was fairly short but filled with friendly conversation and jokes.

You're a bit disappointed when you arrive since you don't want to stop talking to Andrew, but he looks ecstatic.

"YES finally!!"
He says, you laugh at him.

"I'm guessing you love arcades then?"

"Maybe! I've never gone to one before."
He laughs nervously, you just smile in response.

Andrew only gets more excited when he walks in, all the lights and games seemed to apeal to him.

"Let's get some tockens, then we can play games!"
Andrew nods and follows you to get your tokens.

After the two of you paying and getting serveral tokens, you go out to spot your first game.

Andrew grabs your shoulder and points at a huge purple bear in a claw machine. He starts heading over to it and you sigh, knowing it's a complete scam.

You follow him anyways, who knows? Maybe he will manage to get it.

But clearly that was just wishful thinking, because 10 tries later Andrew looks at you with a sad look on his face. He didn't get the plushie he wanted from the claw machine. You sigh, even though you know it's rigged you go up and attempt to get it for him. After moving the claw just above the bear you press the button, the claw slowly picks it up.

"Almoooooost!"

Andrew says excitedly. You smile at his childish nature but you're just as anxious as he is watching the claw move towards the chute.

And out of pure luck, it makes it.

"YES!!!"
Andrew cheers.

"WOOOO!"
You cheer as well as you take the teddy bear and hand it to Andrew.

"Yaaay thank you y/n!"
He says as he hugs the bear.
You smile, enjoying the happy sight before you.

Then he does something you don't expect. He sets the bear down gently, and gives you a hug.

After he backs up from the hug he says excitedly,

"C'mon we gotta find another game!"

He runs off but you need a second to process what just happened. Especially since your face is extremely red right now.

Guess it was a good idea to ask him out. Even if he takes it as just a friend hangout thing.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 12, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

A Web of Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें