012

012| COCKBLOCKED

Back to where we were. Placing the filter end into your mouth, you leaned forward to Eren, who was igniting the other end.

Taking one or two drags, you inhaled the smoke and waited for a few seconds, inhaling and swallowing, making you let out a cough, which only made him chuckle.

"Shut up, im not a pro at this," you rolled your eyes, crossing your arms.

"My turn," Eren said, reaching for your hand to snatch off the blunt.

You decided to just give up, since you didnt want to embarrass yourself any longer.

"Do you smoke regularly?" you asked out of curiosity.

He shook his head. "No. People like to make me look like a stoner when in fact I only smoke in social events. Im not an addict or anything, its just fun sometimes," he explained.

"You're high as fuck right now tho," you blurred out, he only looked outside the window, with small eyes.

"For real?"

You nodded. "Yeah, your eyes are red as hell and all," you confirmed.

He ignored you, until he spoke up again. "You know whats good tho?" he asked.

You hummed.

"Im less shy when high. Like im more straightforward," he told.

"Really? Then tell your honest opinion on me," you took the chance, whilst you still could.

"Honestly..." he sighed, looking around. "You're just amazing."

You tried to hold back your laugh, because you noticed he was serious.

"I at first couldn't take Jean serious when he claimed that you're a hot funny girl. I thought you were just another girl wanting something from me," he began.

"Its either people want some homework, help or just my dick. Then goes the rumours im a mans whore and bla bla but..." he sighed. "Why have many bitches when you can have one real girl?"

You couldnt help but hope he meant you. You could tell by bis expressions that this was something that really bothered him.

"I just thought you're a random bitch that stole my homework and all, but you're more than that. The first time you saw me, you didnt hop on my dick and never talked to me again. You're like the only girl that was actually interested in my personality and not for my looks for once."

"I would never use you, Eren," you replied. "I honestly thought you were a jackass but after talking to you you showed me your true self, and thats what made me interested in you. I couldnt care less about your looks," you said.

"But, I mean, that you're fine with a bomb ass personality too is just a bonus for me," you joked, making him chuckle.

"Y/n?"

"Yes, Eren?"

"Dare, or Dare."