Chapter 1: Crash!!

" Mom, Where are we going?" I asked. My mother just sighed from the driver seat. I was 13, and so was my twin sister, Gabrielle. Oh, right. I almost forgot, My name is Aiden Raven. My sister's name was Gabrielle, and My younger brother's name was Greg(he was 8).

     " We're going to another city, Ariel. Now, no more questions, please." Gabrielle pushed up her glasses. They were yellow, with a little cat head on each side. Gabrielle sat in the back, with Greg, reading one of the history magazines that my mom used to buy. I sat in the front.

     " Mom, Where's dad?" She asked. My Mom slowed down, just before the car in front stopped. My mom turned her head " Kids, I need to tell you both something. Your father, he left-" A car Honk loudly as my mother swung her head around to see what was happening. Just then, a car drove onto the wrong side of the road, and it crashed into my mom's car, head first. My head went up, thank goodness that I was wearing my seat belt, and hit the roof. WAA! WAAA! Greg cried. Gab held onto him tight, crying as well. Her glasses were shattered, and there was bits of glass on the floor. My mom held onto the wheel, and tried to protect my head. The car flipped. CRASH!!! I knew that we had flipped over. My mom's car smashed into a tree stump, so all of the glass ( on all of the windows) broke onto everyone. Just before we fully flipped over fully though, A huge, big, large chunk of jagged glass went straight into my scalp. My head dropped. I could see blood dripping from my forehead, going onto my nose and then to my lips. My body was in pain. I couldn't feel my arm or leg. I was going to pass out. I went limp. " Aiden!! NO!!" Was all I heard, before everything went black.

" Uh. What?" I looked around. I saw a hospital room, with a window, a chair, lots of get well gifts, some balloons, and a bed. I looked at the bed. Wait. My leg was in a cast, and it was being elevated, in a leg sling. I looked at my hands, which were wrapped in layers of bandages, but I could see faint blood stains across them. I touch my hand.

" OW'' I winced. Pain shot up my body. My eyes got watery. I cried a hint. I touched my head. I felt a big layer of bandages around my head. I looked at the wall mirror, which was right across with me. " What the-'' The room door opened. I layed right back down, and closed my eyes. I moved so fast that my neck almost snapped. 

The door creaked open. " Yes. I know. She's fine, just a bit of head, hand, and leg damage. I think that she will be able to walk around and do everything like she normally does, in about 1 year." I held my breath. I felt a soft nudge against my right shoulder. I slowly opened my eyes. I saw a doctor, and my mom.

" Sweetie? Sweetie, it's me, Mom." I saw her. I started crying( Even more than I already was). " Hmm. Um, Mrs. Raven, I would need you to sign this paper-form, so that we can keep your child safe here." My Mother straightened up. " Yes, of course, doctor." She began to sign it. AFter that, the doctor told my mom that I needed to rest, so after one last hug, my mom walked out of the room with the doctor. I sighed. " Maybe a rest will be good-" I snored to sleep. 

------[ I hope you guys like this new story d:D]-----------