the start

!!!!!tw this book has vary dark themes so if you are not ok with death, arson, suicide,  and other dark things !!!!!!

Stop

Stop

Just stop

That's all I can think about the voices are back I hate them

I hate him i hate sal or that's what he calls himself

Whatever he is, I hate him. He has made my life a living hell. As if my all my friend leveing wasn't

Bad enough he came into my life, and he's the worst

"Hello"

"Not now sal"

"What do you mean? Do you not like me"

"Well I don't like you and I want you to leave me be"

"Sooooo about that I can't leave you till I've done my job. which is to end you sooooo no. no, I can't leave you"

Well, death is not the worst thing that could happen.

"But why me"

"I can't tell you that yet"

"What do you mean by yet"

But he was gone, at least I have something to think about at school. That's when I got to the front door of my school. And that was the morning as far as i can remember but as the last bell before lunch rang he came back

" good afternoon"

"Sal what are you doing here"

"Just saying hi"

"Ok?"

"And to give you a hint to the past"

"Ok?"

"Arson"

"I can't do that"

But he was gone... and I was alone again. I mean arson is the vaguest thing to say. Do I have to do it or is it from my past? I can't say yet. "Hi rose" oh the bullys are back "I have told you that it's not rose right" god I'm so dumb I can't say that "so your more of a freak than I thought" she is the worst her name is .... Oh, right it's "your Alice right" sorry I lost control what happened oh no she looks mad "did you really forget my name after a five year friendship. Wow you really are crazy"

She probably hates me for that "no sorry Alice" she just left after that I guess she didn't need my homework for once. But I still don't know what sal meant by "arson". Maybe I need to set Alice on fire, that would be fun. But he did tell me that it had something to do with the past. Maybe I should go to the library instead of the cafeteria. I won't eat anyway so the library it is.

"So do you have any leads yet"

"Not yet sal"

"Well are you proud of me for dealing with Alice"

"That was you?"