Introduction | Author's Note

Hi hi, Vera LuvBug here! Nice to meet ya! How are you beautiful? Hope ya are doing okie.

Disclaimer!! - I do NOT own THE GAME, all rights go to Scott Cawthon and Steel Wool Studios. I do NOT own the characters and versions of the animatronics i plan to write about, NOR do i own the original plot, all rights of that go to @A_Rotisserie_Chicken and their FNAF story "My Teddy Bear (Glamrock Freddy x Fem! Reader)"

SO! This book is just a bunch of oneshots mostly of the game character versions of FNAF Security Breach PLUS oneshots regarding the characters and animatronic versions from a FNAF:SB fanfic called "My Teddy Bear (Glamrock Freddy x Fem! Reader)" By A_Rotisserie_Chicken. (highly recommend reading it <333).

My boundaries on oneshots:

I'd happily take requests as long as they fit in my boundaries, please and thank you <3 Smut/lemon/lime whatever you call it, NO

BDSM, NO

Gore and angst, YES

A whole lot of fluff and wholesome, YES

LOTS of Dark humor and inappropriate jokes, YES

Little space/age regression, YES

BxB, GxG, YES (ONLY with the animatronics, no "real" person)

(I will add more as it goes)

I will also be sharing my own headcanons about the game as well as headcanons about the FNAF fanfic "My Teddy Bear (Glamrock Freddy x Fem! Reader)" :) .

I also put trigger warnings when needed

I believe that's all I have for now! Heads up i hate writing Author Notes with no "chapter" so if i ever do please do not ignore. Hope ya smile today, remember to drink water and maybe eat something. Love ya <3 *blows you a kiss anime style*