FOXY HEADCANONS (in game)

He live bitch aka he was never dismantled or anything like that.

His full name is Florence the Pirate Fox, foxy is just a nickname.

He is pansexual, because pirates.

He always asks the children permission before hugs, high fives, fist bumps, etc..

He switches his metal hook out for a plastic/rubber hook for kids 7 through 4, and a hand with kids 3 and younger.

He's cousins with Roxy.

His favorite colors are Brown, Gold and Silver. In that order preferably.

He loves to prank the other animatronics and staff.

He gets into prank wars with Roxy and Sun.

He mentors Roxy, like showing her how to work with the kids and help around the pizza plex.

He plays the drums in the band. He can also play the trumpet, he does so for the kids and in his free time.

He is based on French pirates.

He cusses in French.

He calls the kids mate, lad, parrot/lil birdie, crew mate, merfolk.

He has a parrot bot named Monkey Jay.

If he could eat he believes sushi would be his favorite.

His favorite people to prank are Roxy and Freddy.

He will never prank Moon. Why? He respects him too much.

He and Chica love to cause absolute chaos in the pizza plex by climbing up into the vents.

He and Chica play with mini music man while up there. MMM looks forward to seeing them.

Bonnie, Monty and him all have a never ending game of tag going on.

He is able to beat Bonnie at bowling. Winning streak 7, plans to reach 12 wins in a row.

He has an old timey bronze pocket watch with an octopus on the front, and a hidden picture of the crew inside.

His favorite muppet is Animal.

His scent is seagrass, driftwood, and sandalwood with a hint of rum mixed in there. All animatronics have a machine similar to a diffuser.