Part 1

I came out to the world kicking and screaming defenseless, covered in blood.

I never imagined I would go out that way with lilies by my side. I don't consider myself a psychopath, at least not entirely. I do admit, that surge you feel when you're sucking the life out of someone is extraordinary.

I'm a good person; I love hanging out with friends, knitting, animals, PICKLES, words, the only thing is I have a hobby that's punishable.

The first time I killed was when a girl in my kindergarten class stole my scented pencil and said she didn't. I found it in her pouch the week after, and by the next week she was found dead by the lake– ruled an accidental drowning. Did I feel any remorse? No. I liked it. At her funeral white lilies were placed in her coffin. Why? No idea, but it became my favorite flower after that gloomy day six years ago.

"Delaney wake up, time for school!" Mom yelled from the kitchen.

Ahh yes school. The eternal hell that I've been going through for three years now. On a positive note, killings are more than easy to fake as suicides. After my morning affirmations, I get ready for school.

"Okay, I'm coming." Yelling as I'm Throwing on some grey trousers, black tee, docs, purple poke-a-dot socks, and a black long blazer. I despise mornings only because getting out of bed is chilling.

" Eating breakfast here, or with Amara?" Mom says as I descend the stairs.

Amara– my best friend since sixth grade. My ride or die. The only person I would commit murder for. She is the complete opposite of me and I love it. She's a softie. Bows and pigtails, all the girly things I would never do. The sweetest creature in the universe. Very outgoing I'll tell you that.

"Amara wants to go to a new breakfast place." I stick my hand in the fridge for water.

" What about school?"

"Don't have a first period remember?" stating the obvious.

"Right. Here take your meds before you leave." handing me a blue container with the thing that suppresses my feelings.

"Kay'." I've built a wall of trust with my mom, so she doesn't check my mouth after pretending to swallow. "Love you, bye!" Walking out the door to the car, I spit out the silly things.

I play music right when I start my car and drive to Mars' house. There's something about driving that makes you feel like you're in one of those cringey music videos.

" Hi babe! How are you? How'd you sleep?" Amara, ecstatic as always says, getting in my car. She's the only one who would be happy at seven in the morning.

"Hey! Good, good. You?" smiling because, I really wouldn't be able to go through killing her if it came to that.

"Good as always. Omg, did you hear about that serial killer going around town?"

" Oh yeah, what did they call them?" The Leaver or something like that?" I tell her calmly, like I'm innocent.

"Yes, that one! We should be careful from now on. Anyways, here you go." She puts a white lily on my dashboard when I finish parking.

"Thank you, thank you!" She always gets me lilies on Friday's. I smile knowing one more victim is attending the event.

*Time Skip*

I would go on in full detail about my day, but school is repetitive and a waste of time, on the other hand there wasn't anything happening worth my attention. It's now 10 p.m. and I've changed into something a little more flexible. By that meaning my black stretchy jeans, a dark grey shirt, a jean jacket, and my stained converse for obvious reasons.