01

chapter 1 : the possession

you stretched your arms as you prepared for the final match of the prelims against matsukaze

you stretched your arms as you prepared for the final match of the prelims against matsukaze. if ichinan wins this, it'll be your team's ticket to the nationals.

"you ready? make sure not to shit your pants, mr. forward." you elbowed isagi who was next to you, warming up as well.

"wouldn't dream of it." isagi laughed, punching your shoulder lightly.

"look at that pretty boy with his dumbass grin acting like he's hot stuff. just looking at him makes me wanna sock him in his face and break his nose" shio glared at kira ryosuke, matsukaze's forward, who was waving at a crowd of girls who came to cheer for him.

"you're just mad he's getting all the girls." isagi snickered.

"don't worry, man. i'm sure there's someone out there who likes you." you comforted him as your teammate grabbed a fistful of his now black hair.

"shut the fuck up. you're the last person i wanna hear that from, asshole. you're basically the same person with your stupid pretty boy face and all your girlfriends."

"jesus, watch your tongue, first year." your classmate reminded lightly, lightly patting his shoulder.

"you tell him, 'sagi! respect your senpai, my puny little kouhai."

"enough chit-chatting, ladies. we're starting in ten" your coach reminded. "oh, and akagi, you're CF this match."

"mhm- wait huH? REALLY?? SO WE'RE GOING WITH PLAN B?"

your coach nodded curtly before walking away to assist the rest of the team.

"NICE" you cheered as you balled your hand up into a tight fist triumphantly. "i guess i'm mr. forward now."

"damn you" isagi grinned.

you grunted, one of matsukaze's defender's arms stretched out firmly in front of you, limiting your movements

you grunted, one of matsukaze's defender's arms stretched out firmly in front of you, limiting your movements. you knew it, he was behind you. kira ryosuke was behind you, taking this opportunity to steal the ball. the most rational decision obviously being to pass to your unmarked teammates.