Chapter 4

So like I was saying amity, wait where is amity?? Edric! Hm, Edric replied. Where the heck is amity? Edric ended up looking around for a second then answered with a simple I don't know Emira. What do you mean you don't know; Mittens!? MITTENS?!! Emira and Edric ran into Luz, Vee, and Hunter early. Luz overheard them yelling mittens causing luz to run over to the 2 older siblings. Where's Amity? That's the problem Emira said, knowing that Luz would end up in frenzy knowing her girlfriend is missing. What do you mean you don't know Emira!!? You're her older sister you should know where she is! You and Edric are so irresponsible!!

I need to get out of this stupid weird area. I need to find Luz before she goes off on Emira and Edric for losing me. All of a sudden I hear footsteps that sound not like a witch but not human either. Then I see his big thing in a cloak walk in but it's not Belos. No, this thing is different like a sore thumb sticking out. I back up trying to shrink and not be seen by this frightening creature but to no avail does it work. The creature spotted me I'm a dead witch walking on fire.
  Why hello there blight or would u prefer amity? After all, we want you to be as comfortable as possible your going to be here a while. You're an ass you know when Luz, her friends, and my siblings come your all dead! I spat at them in disgust.

Cliff hanger!

Also, who is this mystery character in the cloak that not only wants hunter dead, not only is taller than Belos but also happens to be the queen of the boiling isles keep reading to find out