Doctor's Order's

Hey ya'll! Be happy to know that I didn't die! Today I had another Track meet and I had shin splints so . . . it did not go well for me.😅 You guys can probably already guess who this chapter is gonna have. Our fave doctor *drumroll in comments please* Will! Who would have thought? Anyways, I'm excited to introduce another character. Thank you so much to @SunAngelforlife for commenting and voting.😁 It made my day and motivated me to keep on going.😚 Go check out their stories, because they are really good. Hope y'all enjoy this and please feel free to comment and vote, it makes my day seeing them.❤ Love you lots and don't die!

~ Yoyo💛

Will's POV:

Why do I always wake up at the crack of dawn? I don't know why but I do know that it's annoying and it messes with my sleep schedule. Like I even had one to begin with. So, of course, when the Sun shows its face on Earth, I rise like a zombie from its grave. The glowing red 6 am teases me from my bed. But I know I'll never fall back asleep so I get up and do my morning routine, which I won't tell you so as to not bore you.

~~~~~~TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY NICO SAYING HOW MCDONALDS IS AMAZHANG~~~~~~

I walk downstairs wearing a green flannel, cargo shorts, and a white tank top. My mom sits on the kitchen table, nursing a cup of coffee in her hands. By the way she fidgets, I can tell it's not her first one. My mom takes one look at me from the papers she was stressing over and laughs. "Will, I think you need to drink coffee more than I do right now!" I look at my mom confused and then look down at myself. 

Oh Gods! 

In my morning grogginess, I put my flannel on inside out, my cargo pants backwards, and I'm wearing my shoes without socks. My mom and I started laughing really hard. "Looks like we're not the morning people everyone thinks we are!" My mom gestures to her cup of coffee and at my outfit. "I'll come back, just let me change." My mom's warm, coffee colored eyes twinkle. "I would hope you do!" I stick out my tongue and race upstairs, tripping on them as I run. My mom's laughter follows me up the stairs.

I came back downstairs (Yes, I did change.) following my nose. I walk into the kitchen to find my mom with a fresh cup of coffee and cooking on the stove. I'm immediately suspicious. I ignore the delicious smells that are making my stomach grumble (Very loudly, thanks for asking) and cross my arms. "What's this?" My mom turns and smiles, though there's something in her expression I can't quite grasp. "Making breakfast. What does it look like I'm doing?" I give her my famous 'Doctors Look', basically telling her with my eyes that I know that she's not telling me everything and to stop lying and spill. "Well, first of all, It looks like you are now burning the food rather than cooking it." I gesture to the pan of smoking eggs. my mom turns and curses, taking the pan off the stove. "Shist!" A smile tugs at the corner of my lips but I continue. "Second of all, you should be at work right now. Also, you never make breakfast or even cook. Heck, I've never even seen you touch a pan! Tell me what's wrong. Doctor's orders!" My mom looks down and doesn't look me in the eyes. "Mom? What's wrong." My mom finally looks up. "Will, honey, we need to talk."

And there is every kid's nightmare. Their mom cooks when you have never seen her touch a pan before in your entire life. Not relatable? What about this: Your mom makes a delicious breakfast all for you but wait! You get a free bonus of a serious talk with your mom at 7 am. Isn't that great?

My mom gestures to a chair, the pan of extra crispy eggs forgotten. "You should probably sit down for this." I shake my head, suddenly nervous. "What's wrong?" I ask again. She sighs and says simply, "We're moving back to New York." My mom was right. I did need that chair. I plop down hard on the chair. I can't process what she just said. Moving again? When I just barely got settled? Leaving Texas? Seeing Cecil and Lou Ellen again? Seeing . . . HIM again? All my thoughts are jumbled in my head. "What?" My mom looks directly into my eyes. "You better pack your bags and tell your siblings. It's gonna be a long trip."

I don't really know what to feel. Sad or mad? Excited or disappointed? All I can think of is seeing a certain messy, raven haired kid . . .

PLEASE READ THIS! IT GIVES BACKGROUND INFO ON WILL!

Hey!👋 It's me again! 698 words, can you believe it? Well how'd you like this chapter? I know it was short and sucked but I had a small case of the dreaded: Writer's block!😱 Nasty stuff, that is. Anyway, I want to let you guys know that Will is living in Texas at this point. His mom used to live in Texas before but moved when Will was young. They moved to New York and Will went to a camp for ADHD kids *wink wink winkety wink 😉* but his mom decided to move to Texas when he was 13. He is 17 now. He made friends in the camp *hint Cecil and Lou Ellen and GUESS WHOOO hint* and he still keeps in touch with them. This is gonna be the plot to how Nico and Will first met and how they know each other. Anyway, hope you enjoyed this! See you cupcakes in the next chapter!🧁

~ Yoyo 💛