Was the only option given,

He tried consoling himself and smile to himself knowing that if he didn't things would get more complicated when he walked out of this door.

After he came back to his reserved seat already trying to get used to Zhan's ignoring because last time they were literally speaking with each other on the award show while they were seated.

Yibo was startled when Zhan suddenly stood up muttering a few things to the actress next to him and then walking past him.

"Where is he going?" Yibo asked the actress, unable to contain his curiosity.

"He said he's leaving now that he got his award."

Yibo panicked knowing if he didn't catch the older now, he won't have a second chance for a long time. If he keeps ignoring him like this.

Yibo made his way out after waving at his fans who acted as if they fainted when he did. He dashed down the steps and for his luck he caught Zhan before he could leave. Yibo took a hold of Zhan's wrist and dashed upwards the stairs. He had seen that this avenue building had a rooftop earlier which looked perfect for some privacy at least a bit.

If he both left the place together they are doomed and if he let Zhan go first he won't be able to talk to him.

Once they were letting the breeze blow up their hair, Yibo stared at Zhan feeling a sudden nervousness.

"What's wrong with you Yibo? Didn't I tell you we should have a break?"

Hearing that Yibo knew his hopeless hope of thinking that day was a dream was crushed.

"I did hear it apparently. But I feel like that wasn't literal. Besides I see no logic." Yibo argued back, not really caring what he was uttering right now.

Hearing what Yibo said only made Zhan reminisce about what his manager had told him.

"What again? You want me to stop dating Yibo? Didn't we agree before?" Zhan questioned, baffled by hearing what his manager had said to him.

"We did Zhan..it's just you see this is China not Thailand and we have censorship here. It's okay to show you two being lovey dovely a little bit but if it get exposed our agency will have a bad name."

"Tsk" Zhan said, still not agreeing to what his manager said. He cannot possibly do that, moreover he couldn't even think of doing it.

"Listen here Zhan, we've been partners for years and I really don't want it to end. So just take my advice and stop it for good. Moreover Yibo's agency itself said that they will cancel their agreements if Yibo keeps on continuing this. You don't want him to lose everything he had worked hard for years of being a trainee do you?"

"You don't want him to loose everything he had worked hard for years of being a trainee do you?"

"Besides it's for the best of both of you.''

Zhan could still feel it ringing in his ears. Maybe..than himself the place Yibo had earned now is valuable to him.

"Listen Yibo, I'm doing this for our own good. For your own good."

Hearing that Yibo let out a dry chuckle.

"Are you serious ge? I can't believe what I'm hearing right now. I don't think this will do any good for any of us. At least not for me as I know for sure." Yibo said, making Zhan sigh at other's stubbornness.

If Zhan had learned many things about Yibo for the time being they have been dating, one thing was his stubbornness.

"Whatever you want to think. I'm going." With that Zhan turned around to leave. In an instant Yibo started running after Zhan. Yibo knew no matter how hard or stubborn he acted in front of Zhan, deep down he broke down at every sentence he heard from Zhan for the past few minutes.

He actually couldn't think of a life without waking up to that excitement knowing he will hear Zhan's voice calling out for him. 

"Zhan Ge!" Yibo called out for one last time as Zhan halted on his steps.

"If you don't want it anymore, fine.''
But SEAN XIAO ZHAN.. I LOVE YOU AND ALWAYS DID!" With that he ran past Zhan and through the stairs while harshly wiping down his flowing tears.

If I jumped down for there, would it hurt as much as it hurt hearing him saying it was nothing?

He ran outside the building, on the side walk. He didn't care about the people who gave him weird stares. He didn't care what will happen to his reputation. All he cared that moment was to find a way to relive his suffocating feeling. 
His tears had already made his vision so blurry that he actually feared he might fall any moment. He ran and ran until a screeching sound of a vehicle was heard making him He slightly turn around with his legs which weren't shaky for some reason considering the place he was in.

Abruptly he felt himself crashing...

He waited for some kind of pain.

He was surprised when all he felt was a numb feeling until it all went black. 

<<~>>