Chapter 04

By the end of the day, Damien and Phillip would meet with each other at the front of the school. For whatever reason, Damien saw Phillip as Different from others. Something in him, Made him feel this need to treat Phillip with kindness. But, He had to refrain for the most part. Phillip would take Damien's arm, Linking His own with Damien's. They began walking the sidewalk together.

It was a very warm afternoon, The sun was still out, blazing. They enjoyed each other's company a lot. The only thing heard was their footsteps and bird chirping. They walked in silence until they soon reached Philip's home. He lived alone all by himself, Receiving the home free without any charges. Phillip soon stopped, Looking over at the house. He smiled warmly, Looking over at Damien.

"We're here." Phillip spoke up. Damien would nod, Clearing his throat. "Do you have what they call, 'Homework' to do this evening?" Damien questioned. "Yes, Why?" Phillip Responded. "Well.. If it's okay and If you're not busy, afterwards, Would you like to come over to my apartment and maybe hangout?" Damien asked. Yes, The son of Satan seemed to have his very own apartment to live in as he stayed here in South Park. Must have been paid full rent by his father himself.

"Oh, Sure! I'll be done in an hour or so. You can stop by around 5 or 6 PM!" Phillip replied, beaming in pure happiness. Damien kept his small smile as he waved goodbye. "I'll see you in a Bit!" Phillip stated, Waving back as he began walking towards his door to his house. Damien stood there until Phillip walked inside the house and closed the door behind him.

Damien began walking, Making his way to his own apartment complex that wasn't too far from Phillip's house. He would soon make it the complex, It being named "Complexes of South Park". How cliche. He would make it to the gate of it, Putting his passcode in that resided next to the gateway. He watched as it opened for him patiently. As soon as it completely opened, He began heading up the stairs to his door. He pulled out his keys, Twisting it back and forth into the keyhole until a slight 'click' was heard. He walked inside, Closing the door behind him. He slumped to the couch, Falling face flat. He only had a limited time before having to go, so there he debated if he should dress better for the occasion. As Well as what they should do together while they hang out.

Meanwhile, Phillip sat in his bedroom, At his desk. He had some Biology homework to work on for that evening. He enjoyed Biology. Specifically as to what they were learning about was something that truly intrigued him the most. "Cell structures and Functions" Titled his paperwork. He enjoyed the Topic a lot, as well as the Subject alone. He aced the class perfectly.

He worked hard most of the hour, Leaving the other half of the same hour of studies for different classes. Beside him he had a half eaten cheese stick, a plate of apple slices and a Juice box. It was plain and simple, a comfort at best. On his radio that sat on his nightstand, played classical music. He enjoyed the genre a lot. "The Second Waltz, Op. 99a" Played. Oh how beautiful he thought of that particular song. He had an interesting taste for music. Classical music, Classic rock, as well as Classic Oldies from the 1920s. They were such enjoyable genres for him.

But alas, He kept it a secret. The thoughts of being ridiculed more and more with the torment of his peers haunted him. So a secret it was kept for sure. After the next 30 minutes of studying, He decided it was time to get ready. He dug through his wardrobe to find the perfect thing to wear. He found an Earl green vest, A white long sleeved shirt and some gray shorts. He also found gray long socks and a gray gatsby cap.

Meanwhile, Damien was getting ready himself. The only thing that he wore that differed from his usual attire is a Short-sleeved un-buttoned shirt that was orange with flames at the bottom, His black turtle-neck residing under. He wore his usual Black jeans and Red converse. After looking in the mirror, He took off to his front door. He would open it, and Lock it behind him. He'd back his way down the stairs to the gateway. He's put in his passcode to open the gate. As it opened, He began his way to the sidewalk.

After about 15 minutes of walking, He'd soon reach Phillip's house. He'd Gulp in nervousness as he walked up to the door. Phillip on the other hand, was checking himself out in his own mirror. His radio is blared, "Another brick in the wall, Pt. 2" Played. After he was sure he was ready, He would head out to his staircase. A Knock on the door would alert Phillip. He'd walk to the door. Damien stood on the other side, Sweating bullets. The door would soon open.

Notes; Yes, Damien's Over shirt with the flames and such is based on Hellpark!Damien. No, He's not Hellpark!Damien, I just couldn't think of a good outfit for him for this.