Episode 7 : Story

The class is as noisy as ever. Hi I'm Najuwa. And yeah still at the school, in class 3 Delegasi. Not as just a student. But a ghost student. Yesterday the murderer has been captured but yet my soul just don't wanna go.

Zirah : "Don't worry Naj. We will figure it out. Just think as it the time for us to spend together."

Zirah's try to consule me. But it make me more down. It because all my friends, the help from them are so much but it not end up well. The PT3 exam is around the corner now but my case make everything like add weight at them. I feel so suffocated AHH!!!

"Hah....it just that I'm here just burden all of you. I thought if it all settled, you guys can forget everything and more focused towards the upcoming exam. I'm sorry for all the causes."

Sabrina : "Stop saying that. We all doesn't think you like that, right everyone?"

Fasya : "Yupp. It's our decision to make such moves at first."

Q : "Yeah. I'm admit I'm glad that we got to meet again. You sure are my matching WWE partner."

"Sempat lagi..."

We all laugh at the joke.

"Amboi, what with all the commercial?"

Cikgu Aril come in class. Now is Geography class. We all go sit at our own desk.

Cikgu Aril : "As we all have been informed earlier, our friend's, Najuwa, cases had come to an end."

Not so end.

Cikgu Aril : "So let's pray so that her soul can be place within beriman people. Zirah, hope you not very down. Cikgu know..."

Cikgu Aril walk towards us.

Cikgu Aril : "...this all is complicated for you since she was your very best friend but I hope you calm and focused towards the big exams."

Since when did he corcern so much. He's the one that wants us to seat apart the other day. Wait why is he coming here? Is he going to.... Oh..oh...

"WAITTTTTT!!!!!!!"

The whole class said to Cikgu Aril, whose about to SIT on me.

Ning Qiao : "You can't sit there."

Ning Qiao said while blocking Cikgu Aril from me.

Cikgu Aril : "What... Why!?"

Ning Qiao : "It because..."

*sound of sandiwara songs*

Yap : "Cikgu! The head mister call."

Cikgu Aril : "Oh. Hello...hello. Yes..yes..."

Cikgu Aril walk to the corridor outside.

"Fuhhh."

_________________________________________________________________

Kang Li : "Sedap?"

Adrien : "Hm Mak aku masak lagi sedap."

We now under the starry night sky... at the middle of the school field. 

Q : "How about with camp this night?"

"Huh????? Naniiiii?????"

Kang Li : "What a good activity you suggest there, my friend."

Q : "Of course, my friend."

They bump fist.

Kang Li : "Well I'm not your momma damn."