Mafia boss and Indian girl #7

A/N POV
At previous part you all  know that Y/N parents had call both of them...you all are thinking that why her parents had call them right ? So let's back to story....

Time skip at evening
Taehyung POV
So as you all know that Y/N parents had call us and we have to go their I don't know why they call us and Y/N also don't know anything so I'm hoping everything will be alright...
Right now I'm starting at my princess who is sleeping peacefully in my arms her head is on my chest and my hands are wrapped around her tiny waist...
It's already 7:30 at night so wake her up so she can get ready at time.....
Taehyung:- princess~~wake up....
Y/N:- hmm~~( sleepy )
Taehyung:- wake up baby~~ or else we will be late to visit your parents house...
Y/N:- *open her eyes* oh yeah I forget about that! Okay I'll just fresh up and get ready...
Taehyung:- okay you go first I'll go after you...
Y/N:- hmm
Y/N POV
Then went to washroom to get fresh as we have to go their early.....after sometime I already taken shower I just came out from bathroom wearing the bathrobe only then I saw tae is lying on the bed waiting for me to come out then his eye's fell on me he smiled and said....
Taehyung:- you finished getting fresh up....?
Y/N:- yes you can go now....*smile*
Taehyung:- okay then....*gose inside bathroom*

Then I started to get ready....after sometime Taehyung also came out now he's getting ready and here I'm sitting on the bed thinking about my parents that why did they call us I'm so nervous very very nervous I don't know what will happen their negative thoughts are coming in my mind.....
Then tae said....
Taehyung:- princess...? Let's go !
Y/N:- h-huh ? Yeah!
Then we left for my parents' house in a car which Robert ( Taehyung's assistant ) brought for us....
I'm still so nervous and tensed still the negative thoughts are coming in my mind then my thoughts gone interrupted by Taehyung's hand on my lap he's crasing it softly to make me calm then he said....
Taehyung:- don't worry princess.... everything will be fine..... I'm with you okay....*hold her hand*
Y/N:- *nodded*
Time skip at Y/N's parents house
We are standing infront of my parents house I'm holding Taehyung's hand I'm so soooooo nervous then Taehyung hold my hand tightly to calm me.....
Taehyung:- let's go ?
Y/N:- h-hmm
Then we ring the bell * oh my heart boom boom* then the door open revealing my MOM she look at me like she will eat me deadly glaring at me.....I didn't dare to look at her she's so scary....I didn't dare to utter a word but still said....
Y/N:- Mom~~ *whispering*
Then she said.....
Y/M/N:- come in *cold*
Then we entered and went to the living room their I saw my DAD , shristi and my brother..... Then dad saw me He was looking at me like he would just chew me raw right now....
*Oh god I wanna go from here*
Their I saw meena is also their she's smiling at me....then mom and dad both came towards me after that i felt like my cheek was burning....mom SLAPPED ME!.... Offcourse I deserve it to make them trouble because of me on the other hand Taehyung was about to yell at them but I held his hand so that he would be silent he look at me then I shake my head as no then he just nodded......and the next thing that my parents did was unexpected.....they hugged me!....I was so shocked I didn't even move a little even Taehyung is also shocked then realisation hits me and I just hugged them back and broke down on their shoulder same after listening my sobs they also started crying then I said....
Y/N:- i-im really s-sorry m-mom dad!
Y/M/N:- no need to say s-sorry my sweety.....
Y/D/N:- yes honey you no need to be sorry....We should say sorry because you ran away because of us...we should listen to you for once without listening you we just forced you to marry that bastard.....we are sorry honey.... will you forgive us...?
Y/N:- d-dad I already forgive you long time ago b-but will you forgive me please mom dad ( crying hard )
Y/M/N:- We forgive you for what mistake you made, you did not do anything wrong, on the contrary, you did the right thing. Atleast you are safe and that's all we want.....
Y/N:- thank you mom
Y/D/M:- And won't you introduce us to your husband? ( While looking at tae )
Y/N:- ahhh dad he hasn't become my husband yet...
Taehyung:- *chuckle* yes uncle I'm her boyfriend we still didn't married...
Y/D/M:- ohhh I thought you are married already because you are looking happy with him and I'm happy for you....
Y/N:- thank you dad ( hugs her dad )
Y/M/N:- so let introduce us to him nicely.....
Y/N:- yeah.....so mom dad he is Taehyung, kim Taehyung he is the CEO of Kim company and- *my smile drop*
I look at Taehyung he look at me then he said....
Taehyung:- and mafia king....
Y/M/D/N:- WHAT!!???
Y/N:- yes mom dad he's mafia king I know that he had go through so many enemies but please mom dad don't hate him for his identity he is really a good person he is not like other mafias who work for bad things infact Taehyung work with police he always caught bad peoples he help the police he always take care of me please don't hate him please please ಥ‿ಥ *I said in one go*
Taehyung:- u-umm Y/N ? Let them speak first.....
Y/N:- oh yeah please say something.....
Suddenly mom dad started laughing even meena and my brother sister also....me and Taehyung we both are dumbfounded....then mom spoke...
Y/M/N:- sweety...in those years you still didn't changed ( still laughing )
Y/N:- what ? ( Confused )
Y/D/M:- honey we already Taehyung's identity meena told us everything about you both we already accepted him as our son-in-law..... besides I heard that he loves you endlessly...
Taehyung:- offcourse I do uncle-
Y/D/M:- dad, it's dad for you my son...
Taehyung:- *smile* sure dad
They hugged each other.....
Meena/Shristi/Sunny:- *fake cough* I guess we don't even exist •‿•
Y/N:- aww how can I even forget my lil babies....( Hugs them )
Meena:- Yahh I'm not baby okay I'm old ass woman....
Y/N:- yes but still you are younger then me so still you are my baby....
*Yes meena is smaller than Y/N meena is 22 and Y/N is 25 so Y/N is three years elder than meena*
Y/M/N:- okay everyone dinner is ready  let's go and eat and you both....you both will stay here I don't want to here no okay
Tae/Y/N:- sure mom *smile*

Time skip after dinner
Y/N POV
We already ate our dinner and it's already late so we came to our room which mom prepare for us.... Taehyung is in bathroom doing his night routine I already did my night routine I'm standing in balcony looking at the moon and the stars....then I felt two hands wrapped around my waist I smiled knowing that he's none other than my tae....he rest his chin on my shoulder back hugging me....he asked....
Taehyung:- is my princess happy ?
I held his hands which are wrapped around me....
Y/N:- very happy.....
Then turn me around and without warning he kissed me passionately yet softly I wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed him back....after sometime we broke the kiss.....
Taehyung:- I really miss those lips....
He again kissed me then he started kissing roughly he moved from my lips to my cheeks, jawline and then my neck he started sucking it leaving mark on my skin he found my sweet spot and started sucking it roughly yet gently he unbuttoned my three buttons about to open the rest suddenly......we heard a knock.....he growled....
Taehyung:- who the hell always ruins our moment....
Y/N:- *chuckle* let me see....
Then I open the door revealing shristi...
Shristi:- didi ( elder sister ) mom told me to give you both this milk she said it will help you to sleep well...
Y/N:- aww say thanks to mom okay...
Shristi:- okay...
Y/N:- okay bub you go and sleep you had to go school tomorrow now go okay
Shristi:- okay bye didi bye my soon to be jiju love you...
Y/N:- *kissed her forehead* gud night bub love you too...
After she gone I place the tray on the table beside our bed....
Taehyung:- she's really so cute *chuckle* like you only....
Y/N:- indeed she is....*smile*
Y/N:- okay tae it's late night we should sleep...
Taehyung:- yes...
Then after drinking milk we both slept cuddling each other...
Taehyung:- gud nyt my princess....
Y/N:- gud night tae...

TO BE CONTINUED.....