Things I hate/ triggers

•Chain messages. These make me feel worthless and like I don't even matter enough for you to say something original.

•Someone telling people to spam me with love. This makes me feel pathetic, because it's happened three times to me and the first time, 1 person came. The second time, 4 people came. The third time, 5 people came. And the first time, the person had like 550+ followers, and the second and third time the people had at least 200 followers and I know that a lot of them were constantly active.

•People telling me I'm faking it. NO. JUST NO. If I were faking it I wouldn't have these scars.

•Being attacked. This one SHOULD be a no-brainer, and yet I still have to put it. I have been attacked by multiple people online. About breaking up with someone, being suicidal, all kinds of shit. I've literally had someone tell me to commit suicide. Please, just don't.

•Being told that I'm over reacting or that I don't understand actually abuse. I've never told anyone every single thing that's happened to me at home. Most of you don't even know a couple of the things that happen in my daily life.  

•Being called short. I have a lot of height dysphoria, and it hurts when people call me short. Please just DON'T DO IT.