Wattpad Original
Ito na ang huling libreng parte

Les Solitaires

Still unable to accept Amber Lamperogue's death, Duchess, Katana, and the rest of Black Organization find ways to investigate what really happened before. But when they're faced with numerous roadblocks and confusing clues, can they really uncover the truth?

***

Despite witnessing the death of Amber Lamperogue with her own eyes, Duchess Lionheart still believes that Amber is alive. With the sudden disappearance of Les Solitaires where Amber serves as one of the Jokers, Duchess and Katana are more determined to uncover the truth. The problem? All the information they get leads them to a dead end. When the rest of Black Organization start to team up and dig for more clues, can the mystery regarding Amber's death be revealed once and for all?

 When the rest of Black Organization start to team up and dig for more clues, can the mystery regarding Amber's death be revealed once and for all?

icon lock

Ipakita ang iyong suporta para kay Yana, at magpatuloy sa pagbabasa ng kuwentong ito

ni Yana
@Yanalovesyouu
Still unable to accept Amber Lamperogue's death, Duchess, Katana, and...
I-unlock ang bagong parteng ito. Ang iyong Coins ay makatutulong sa mga manunulat na kumita mula sa mga paborito mong kuwento.
Tingnan kung paano masusuportahan ng Coins ang iyong mga paboritong manunulat gaya ni @Yanalovesyouu.