chapter 1

Name: Michelle Milan

DOB: 07/04/2000

Current Age: 14

Current School: Lindenson High

Current Grade: 9th

Eye Color: Brown

Hair Color: Light Brown

Height: 5'2

Weight: 98 lbs

Mission: Document the life of the teenage body. Michelle will have to attend to Davidson Day High School. Try to "fall in love" experience that.

Objective: Document teenage "love".

Note(s): Try not to fall in love for real. Michelle will have to get a makeover and new wardrobe. Below are your new credentials.

Name: Maggie Lindemann

Age: 14

DOB: 07/04/2000

School: Davidson Day

Story: Parents got a job offer.

Parents: Marcus and Lisa Lindemann

Eye Color: Brown

Hair Color: DBrn to LBrn

As I read through my new mission I guess I'm not going to be Michelle anymore. I'm not Michelle now... I'm Margaret Kristina Lindemann. Maggie is my nickname. I have new credentials again and this time I have different parents. I sigh as I think over what I'm never going to be. A normal child is what I'm never going to be. My whole life is committed to these missions run by the government.

I run downstairs to my real parents, Linda and Kenny.

"I have my new credentials." I say

"Really? Let me see." Mom says while scanning over the paper that had my credentials on it.

"Chelle. You have to go to North Carolina?" my mom says using my childhood nickname.

"Mom I don't want to leave California." I exasperate.

"I know honey I know." She sighs

"I have to go see Tessa." I say referring to my stylist.

"Let's go then shall we?" she says

When we get out going to Tessa's Salon I realize no one would care anyways if I change. Let's do this!

I walk into Tessa's building and I spot her

"Tessa!" I shout running to my stylist

"Michelle!" she shouts

"I'm here for my appointment. For the mission." I say

"Let's start."

Tessa starts to mix dyes together and puts the foil and dye on my hair. She tells me to close my eyes and only open them when she says to. After 2 hours she takes the foils out and starts to cut my hair. I hear the blow dryer turn on and spray my hair with air. After my hair is dry, I feel clamps on my hair. When Tessa tells me that my hair is done, she guides me to a chair to do my makeup. She does multiple things to my face and then tells me to open my eyes.

I look in the mirror to see myself. It doesn't look like me. I thank Tessa and she takes me to see my new wardrobe already packed in 3 suitcases. Perfect. I hug Tessa and run to my parents.

"You look beautiful Chelle!" My Dad says.

"I'm going to miss you guys." I say hugging both of them.

They take me to the airport with Tessa because she is my "mom" now. Lisa Lindemann.

"Bye Mom! Bye Dad! I'll call you every day! I Love You!" I yell across the airport while I enter the plane.