confession. izuku m.

izuku has a confession

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩*̩̩̥·̩̩̥*̩̩̥˚̩̥̩*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

Y/N was peacefully sleeping in his dorm.

Rain could be heard outside as he softly breathed.

Suddenly, a knock rang out through the room.

Startled by the sound, Y/N launched up, his quirk slightly activating.

He watched as a flower bloomed onto his wall. A pout appearing on his face.

Letting out a small groan, he stood up and walked over to the door.

As he slowly opened his door, a familiar green bush of hair became visible.

Slightly tilting his head, he questioned the other.

"Why are you here, Izuku? It's like," He glanced at the clock on his wall. "3AM." He said, finishing his sentence.

"I know it's just," Izuku paused, trying to think of what to say. "I couldn't wait until tomorrow."

Y/N's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Izuku noticed this pretty fast and decided to rip the bandage clean off.

"I like you." Izuku confessed, a bright blush covering his face.

Y/N froze, his mouth agape as he processed
the confession.

Slowly, a blush creeped onto his face.

One of his hands covered his mouth as he tried to comprehend what just happened.

Izuku took this as a bad sign.

"It's fine if you don't like me back!" He frantically said.
"I just felt like I had to say it.."

Y/N shook his head, still slightly in shock.

"No! It's not that I just.. didn't expect you to say that..." He mumbled, a bit embarrassed that his reaction gave Izuku the wrong idea.

"I like you too.." Y/N said under his breath. A small, goofy grin appeared on his face.

Izuku let out a sigh of relief as he felt his nervousness leave, though the redness on his cheeks didn't go along with it.

Maybe confessing at 3AM isn't that bad.

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩*̩̩̥·̩̩̥*̩̩̥˚̩̥̩*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊