Chapter V - Victory Day (TB Victory Ending)

Later at 7 AM, everyone woke up and sees the city destroyed by the battle, since they can't see it at night. Joseph sees Timothy is back and is relieved that he survived going to Void's location. One of the EE Generals then announced that the EE Navy attacked Tropical Isles (TDS map). Then, a lot of TB Aviators are seen flying in the sky.

Timothy: Where are they going?

Joseph: They're probably going to attack the TDS military bases

Meanwhile at the TDS Air Force base...

The TDS Commanders are planning to bomb the capital city of TB, Borderlands (TB map). Then the TB Aviators found the location of the air force base, so they lowered their altitude and starts shooting the TDS base, they are also dropping bombs at them. The TDS planes exploded destroying the entire base, the Aviator pilots are cheering. 

The Aviators came back to TB Air Force base and report the attack to the CAF, then the CAF honored them with badges for attacking the base. Later back at the camp, everyone mourned the soldiers who died in the battle, then the Commanders announce that they need to expand the camp for extra space, then Joseph asked them.

Joseph: For what, sir?

CW: We have a new ally coming

Joseph: Oh, the zombies

CW: That's right

An hour later, the zombies came including the Bosses (Boss1, Boss2, Boss3, and Boss4).

CW: Thank you for coming

Boss3: Yeah, glad to be allies after bad relations between you guys, and who are those people? *pointing at EE soldiers*

CW: Those are our other allies, the Evolution Evade soldiers

Boss3: Ah okay

A Militant from TDS is spying on them and came back to a TDS military camp.

Militant: Sir, TB has zombies on their side now

TDSC4 (In case you forgot, the other 3 died): Impossible

Militant: That's what I saw

TDSC4: Well, why don't we ask the zombies from here to be allies with us

Militant: Sure

TDSC4 goes and calls the TDS Ministry of Foreign Affairs (TDSMFA)

TDSC4: Hello, sir

TDSMFA: Hi, who is this?

TDSC4: The Commander for the Soldier and Militant Division

TDSMFA: So, how can I help you?

TDSC4: I'm here to ask if we can be allies with the zombies. You know, our old enemy?

TDSMFA: What? Are you crazy? Absolutely no

Back in the TB military camp, everyone is training for another battle and the vehicle drivers are checking their vehicles to make sure they are fine to perform. The highest levels of Tanks and Mechas came again, the Commanders jokingly said when will they run out of it but instantly snapped back to reality and ordered everyone to attack. Zed drivers instantly entered their Zeds and then shoot the enemies. The Bosses attack the Mechas and Tanks since they are the strongest here, then most TDS drivers try to escape but some got caught and killed by the Bosses. 

Then the Mechas and Tanks retreat, and the Commanders appreciate what the Bosses did. The Commanders finally announce that they move the camp even further through TDS. Everyone packed their things and started moving, in the middle of the trip they got attacked by the TDS Soldiers and Militants. Everyone dropped their things and grabbed their weapons and attack the enemies, the TDS Militants and Soldiers instantly notice the zombies, and then they retreated instead of attacking them.