(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ Introduction ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

Hello everyone!

Welcome to Dreamer Aesthetics.

This is just a collection of my aesthetics that I do in my free time when im bored.

I make character, ship, fandom and people aesthetics, if you'd like to request a different kind of aesthetic, feel free to PM me and I'll see if I can deliver.

I am also allowing requests, if you'd like to request an aesthetic, comment on the next chapter (Request Forms) or PM me with the completed form. 

If you request an aesthetic of a fandom, ship or character I do not know of, I will try to complete the aesthetic best I can but may not be able to. 

If you'd like to use one of my aesthetics (eg. pfp or profile banner) than please ask me via PM, do not use my aesthetics without my permission.

Feel free to comment with ratings or feedback, it helps me to get better.

Btw, you may request OC and CC aesthetics, just make sure to fill the correct form out and add as much detail as posible.

One more thing, this story also has it's VIP perks! VIP's (listed below) can order premium aesthetics with more detail then standards. If you would like to be a VIP, PM me. 

VIP's

-MB13-
Slytherpuff_Bella27
Anony10298
Cloudyx_Skyz
Draco_Granger03
EK07105
harryginnyhermione
Jean_Creevey77
Christali_Diggory11
Izzie_153

With that out of the way, onto the aesthetics!

~Lani ❤🎇