Fake love; JJK fanfic

Note: Leo is yn's name in this FF so whenever I mention leo , that means I'm talking about Yn.
Her character is a boy so I changed the name but her real name is Kim Y/N.

"If you again give birth to a girl I'll not hesitate to kill you both" A male warned his wife while tightening his grip on her neck , she was out of breath , soon the darkness took her body in its embrace and she fainted after being tortured by her husband. The man pushed her aside and walked outside.
"You can't change what God has thought for us kim-" his wife said with a weak smile and passed out.
Time skipped , the day came which everyone was eagerly waiting for. Your birthday.
Your father told everything to the doctor. Remember what I said to you , your dad said, making him gasp out of fear. He nodded his head and Your dad Mr Kim went somewhere leaving your mom alone. Yeah he's always like this , he never cared about your mom as it was an arranged marriage but your mom gave him all the love and care but still no use he Marry a sult and took her in the house as his 2nd wife. He also accepted her son Kim taehyung and gave him the place of his own child but deep inside in his head there's something which was bothering him. DNA , he accepted the child in this  blind love but it wouldn't change the fact that taehyung isn't his real son. He's not his dad by blood , he wants to

keep his blood pure so he forced his first wife to give him a son , not girl A SON. He still thinks girls are weak and he doesn't want weakness around his house.
Taehyung his step son who always wished to be an elder brother , today he was so happy and excited after his dad promised him he'll come back with his younger brother. It's evening and his dad still hasn't arrived ,he can't wait anymore so he asked his mom rubi ( Mr Kim's 2nd wife).
Momma when will they came home I can't wait to see my brother , tae asked innocently not knowing his question burnt his mother by Inside.
Who the hell told you this huh!! Rubi shouted.
Appa said he'll come with my baby brother. Taehyung uttered slowly.
Listen clearly no one can take your place until I'm here so forget about what your dad said.
"But mom- cutted off. She drag him inside their room.
Otherside in the hospital Y/d entered in the room where his wife was laying with a new born baby boy.
He was so happy after hearing the news , it's a boy.
Where is my son he asked proudly y/m give the baby to him.

Y/m was afraid but trying her best to not show it on her face. You knew I was waiting for you for so long  he said to the baby boy who's too young to understand but still he was smiling like he understood. Y/d smiled  to his wife.
Y/m: Now gimme the baby I have to feed him.
Mr Kim nodded and give the baby to y/m.
Y/m signed in relief when he went outside without noticing.
Well y/m changed the babies and show him a baby boy , she lied for saving her and and her baby's life but who knows that one lie will change your life that much , becouse of that stupid lie  your love will be count as fake "A FAKE LOVE".