♔❥𝗦𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝟭 𝗘𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝟲♔

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

Meanwhile at Alfea

"Here it is again." Bloom said, looking into a book.

"Well? Share the 4-11, girl." Musa spoke.

"Kay, this what I know so far. The ring is so powerful because it was created directly from starlight. The most pure source of the magic in the universe. But really interesting is that some say that the ring is extra special because it's made of the same light that created this legendary creature called the Great dragon and The Golden dragon. Do you know about this, Stella?" Bloom asked after explaining.

"Well I mean, My Mother ancestors was the one who gave Stella family the ring. It was like an allied gift you know, between the kingdom." I added.

"Yeah, what Iris said. I know all about the starlight stuff, but the other stuff makes me think I should have it re-appraised." Stella chimed.

"You should have been re-appraised, but someone thinks her beauty sleep is more important." I said in an amused tone.

"In my defense, Who the heck would wake up 5 in the morning for a ring lesson?" Stella said in an annoyed tone.

"Ok, Princess Stella." I said in a quiet voice. Bloom who had been quite the whole time while me and Stella was having our moment suddenly spoke up.

"Think! This is why the witches wanted your ring! It has some sort of Hidden power!" Bloom concluded.

"Yeah. . . ." Stella question.

"I mean. I have a feeling why they would want it...It has the golden Dragon energy combined with the starlight energy....Of course it would be quite powerful." I said adding my opinion.

"In that case, we better go get it back." Flora suggested.

"We have to get it back anyway, I'm like so useless with it, And Iris don't you dare say anything." Stella cringed while also giving me a 'You better not say anything' look.

"True dat! In Magical Defense Class, she got beat by a keek bug." Musa and I laughed.

"You two!" Stella said , looking at me and Musa high fiving each other.

"When I looked up the Great Dragon and the Golden Dragon. all I found was a Restricted book and it would only show me one four-line paragraph. It said that although there is no poof of them and that it's only a myth, The great Dragon and The golden dragon we're the ones to have created the entire magical dimension." Bloom added. I then started to get a really uneasy feeling. In my family acient liberty there are so many books on the golden Dragon.